What's new

[Sep 2, 2016] DREAMOLITION DERBY 3 ft. st9rm (Munich-Baldham, Germany)

Hi TYM! My name is Matthias (aka PrinnyTonic) and I am the head of Arcade Dreams. We are a FGC-project from Munich, Germany and we are hosting DREAMOLITION DERBY 3 this September.
In Derby 2 we first introduced MKX to our game lineup and this time we will be featuring it as a main tournament game.

Pre-Regs for the game are still a little low but we want to get more people to our event and to support the MK scene. We have some talented players from the region attending. One of them is a name you may recognice: st9rm from Austria.

We are also happy to help international player get around and make their stay as easy as possible. So fell free to contact me with any questions you may have :)

DETAILS
Venue:
E-Sport Club, Rossinistraße 17, 85598 Baldham
Date: September 2nd - 4th 2016

♦

REGISTRATION, SCHEDULE AND ADDITIONAL INFO ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Derby 3 Website | List of pre-registered Players | Player Guide | Event on Facebook

♦

TOURNAMENT GAMES
Street Fighter V
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
Super Smash Bros für WiiU
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Mortal Kombat X
Street Fighter 3 Third Strike

SIDE EVENTS
King of Fighter XIV
Street Fighter x Tekken Team Auction
Super Smash Bros Melee
Dream Dollar Challenge
Gentleman's Lounge (Retro Area)
Briny your own Station

♦

♦

Attachments

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I'll probably be there. I'm doing an internship in Munich from August till December so I should be around.

@Snoop88 - Awesome. We did not have players from Poland the last time. Always great to meet players from other countries. We also have our player manager Jessica at the venue who will help foreign players get around.

@Braindead - If you want to get some games in with the Munich Community, just message me. You can also find me in the EU FGC Discord. We have bi-weekly FGC meet-ups in Munich.

Everyone, early bird will end July 1st. Try to get your registration and payment in. It will get slightly more expensive after that date. :)

Braindead

SFV is the main game for me now, haven't played MKX since January, but will probably still enter just for fun.

Braindead

Fuck I missed registering. Been away from this site for the last month and I forgot about this.

I might drop by though tomorrow to say hi and watch games.

Braindead

Will anyone over there have the brooks ps2-ps4 converter? Lol I only have a ps2 pad with an x360 converter to use it on PC.

@st9rm can you hook me up? :D

Braindead

Yo how about coming to AFK XL? ;) You still owe us a Dutch appearance.
I'm currently in Munich. Moved here last month for an internship and will be here until December. This tournament is pretty close to me.

Since MKX is now back on PC if you guys still have AFKs when I go back to Aachen you can count me in.

st9rm

viennality.com
Fuck I missed registering. Been away from this site for the last month and I forgot about this.

I might drop by though tomorrow to say hi and watch games.
you can still register at the venue, no worries
regarding the converter, unfortunately i only have a DS4 to Xbox One brook converter
there might be people with converters though :)
Isn't HappyPow from France?
you're right, my bad :p

yaro86

Noob
Damn, I live in Munich but I'm out for this weekend. I would've get wrecked but getting to know some people would have been cool, especially the polish guys :).
@PrinnyTonic are you still doing some meet-ups?