What's new

Select Your Ideal MK11 Roster!

MK9 without Freddy.

MK4 sucks.

lol... Jaws.

sadly injustice 2 will probably come before another MK game.. it will be terrible garbage and then the next MK game will implement the terrible garbage from IGAU2.

Just get rid of interactables and allow dash cancelling. Then at least make the cast look like you at least tried to make it not retarded.

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
For me it'd be largely the current roster, bar some of the generic characters (Jacqui, Takeda, Jin, Cassie (alright she's not generic but I don't like her sue me)). Naturally, iconic characters like Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Kung Lao and whatnot should be included.

Talking unique characters, I'd love Shang Tsung (dude is dead but whatever he takes over Ermac or some shit) and Havik as main villains cause the latter was awesome in the comics. Noob Saibot is a no-brainer and I'd also like to see Tremor make a return. Haven't played MK for long so I don't have any attachments to some of the lesser known characters like Sareena, Reiko and Frost.

Also every single one of you better put Raiden in your roster.
Ermac lives hopefully;c

Major Moron74

I'm not paying for your beliefs
I know a lot of people are going to ask for more midway era characters, especially the females, but I really hope NRS doesn't try to fit too many of them in. Let's face it, many of them are fairly generic and uninspired. Leaving out characters like Frost is a sad necessity. We already have one cryomancer, 2 is overkill. In the end what it really comes down to is the story NRS has envisioned and the characters they are passionate about designing. So although many of us want Frost and others, (the more the merrier imo) I DON'T want NRS to force in characters they aren't interested in because that will create a lazy, bland characer that isn't fun to play. I really hope we learned our lesson from Armageddon.

Scorpion
Sub Zero
Kitana
Mileena
Human Reptile (hate the lizard look)
Ermac
Human smoke
Sektor
Cyrax
Noob Saibot
Frost
Nightwolf
Onaga (boss)
Liu Kang
Kung Lao
Baraka
ERRON BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tremor
Raiden
Fujin
Takeda
Cassie
Kung Jin
Jacqiu
Jax
Sonya
Jonny Cage
Motaro
Goro
Sindel

This is pretty much my perfect roster

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
The Current Kast bar the guests I'd like to see make a return, Also don't really care for seeing Sonya Return if we got Cassie, Would like to see Kabal, Smoke, Sindel and Rain back and playable this time. Noob Saibot showing up would be great. Jade as the Mysterious Woman to further elaborate on who that is. Li Mei would make a great return, and as for an unpopular opinion, I'd like to see Taven and Daegon playable again, they need some work but i think they can be redeemed and be great.

Scorpion
Liu Kang
Kitana
Mileena
Tanya
Erron Black
Cassie Cage
Jade
Skarlet
Rain
Ermac
Reiko
Reptile
Raiden
Ashrah
Cyrax
Sektor
Nightwolf
Frost
Quan Chi
Fujin
Shang Tsung
Onaga

No guest characters

Also :
Kung Jin, Kung Lao, Kano, Takeda, Kotal Kahn, Tremor dont EVER return please

Last edited:
All the new characters would have to go. Sorry but once again NRS just proves that they CAN'T make new and fresh characters without them being a living, breathing, and walking cliché (in the style of Johnny Cage). Johnny Cage and Sonya are BORING, so they would be out as well. Jax can be a cameo and nothing more as the last interesting thing for him... aw hell who am I kidding, he was never interesting.

My MK11 Roster (I've been planning this since the 3D era so forgive me if it seems kinda weird on incongruent.)

Ashrah
Shang Tsung
Jade
Baraka
Kung Lao
Mileena
Sindel
Reptile
Ermac
Nightwolf
Stryker
Kabal
Sektor
Scorpion
Shinnok
Raiden
Shao Kahn -- Actually playable like Goro was in MKX
Motaro -- Sub-boss
Kano
Sub-Zero
Jarek
Kai
Fujin -- Cameo
Quan Chi -- Boss or Cameo
Sheeva
Kintaro -- Actually playable like Goro was in MKX

Special Characters (DLC or otherwise):
Jason -- I actually enjoyed him as DLC in this game and would think in MK11, he would benefit much better.
Sareena
Noob Saibot
Liu Kang
Kano

Arenas:
The Pit 3 -- With the complete cylinders and spikes in the background, with an updated background.
Warrior's Shrine
Kuatan Palace
Quan Chi's Fortress -- MKDA, retro style or no show.
House of Pekara
Shang Tsung's Palace
Goro's Lair
The Well
The Prison -- with MKA modifications
The Bank
Shao Kahn's Arena -- MK:SM modifications

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Just bring back Sun God Kotal Kahn and I will be happy with whomever else they decide on.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Scorpion

Sub-Zero

Raiden

Fujin

Kitana

Liu Kang

Shang Tsung

Havik

Drahmin (Don't judge me)

Cassie Cage

Sareena

Jade

Li Mei

Frost

Smoke/Enenra

Kotal Kahn

Rain

D'vorah

Noob Saibot

Sektor

Cyrax

Ermac

Reptile

Kano's son

New Tarkatan character

New Netherrealm character

New Netherrealm character

New human character, preferably an evil one.

New Chaosrealm character

New Orderrealm character

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
I suppose my ideal cast would be:
1. Reptile
2. Khameleon
3.Shinnok
4. Ermac
5. Scorpion
6. Sub Zero
7. Johnny cage (though will prolly be out in cassie in)
8. Jaqui
9. D'vorah
10. Kung Jin
11. Takeda
12. Tremor
13. Enenra
14. Noob Saibot
15. Fujin
16. Raiden
17. Nitara
18. Ashra
19. Rain
20. Scarlet
21. Havik
22. Kano's son
23. Khrome
24. New ninja
25. Chaosrealmer
26. Orderrealmer
27. Outworlder
28. Netherrealmer
29. Creature charcter
30. Boss character

Controversial decision #1: I left alot of classics out. I think alot of the new characters will replace their parents* I support the concept of bringing in new faces and the price of that is less classics. Mileena, Baraka, and Quan Chi were freshly killed in MKX. They should stay dead. Death is pointless if everytime people come back*2 Would Game of Thrones have the heavyweight impacts it has if everyone came back from the dead? No. I left out Lui Kang because though he is a traditional staple i don't feel he has half of the charisma, backstory, and depth as alot of other characters. I realize he is practically guaranteed to be in MK11 but despite that IDEALLY - (concept of this post) - in my MK11 he wouldn't be there.
*I left in Johnny Cage. Ofcourse this is because I prefer him over Sonya and Cassie however I'd like to purpose the concept of Cassie and Sonya dying and turning Johnny Cage - the clown and forever optimist - into a darker character. Once again. wont happen but ideally..
*1 I left Shinnok in because Elder Gods can't be killed. Immortal and all that. However I'd be 100% down for him to stay petty.

Controversial decision #2 I left alot of room for imagination with generic descriptions such as "new ninja... chaos realmer" It's pointless for me to waste my time and imagine 6 new characters. None the less I think they should fulfill the slots I indicated. We currently don't have a chaosrealmer or orderrealmer. Our Netherrealmers are dead replaced by Earthrealmers. There's crazy potential in brainstorming new backstories for new characters. Personally I think the two most interesting characters to the MKXL roster are Reptile and Dvorah. The two creature characters stand out from the roster and Reptile will stand out more as time goes on.

No guests.

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
Can you imagine
Shao kahn
Onaga
Blaze
Havik
Rieko
And Shang tsung
Playable and well designed in the same game... Nerdgasm
I think these are the pinnacle of bad assery