What's new

Select Your Ideal MK11 Roster!

Hey everybody.
So I wanted to start this thread right after KP2 announcement back in December, but for some reason that never happened.

Now I think It's safe to assume that there not gonna be anymore DLC characters, So I thought It's the right time to start a "MK11 Roster poll".

So without further ado, Vote!

Link

BTW, you can select up to 30 characters.

And feel free to post your roster here..

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
For me it'd be largely the current roster, bar some of the generic characters (Jacqui, Takeda, Jin, Cassie (alright she's not generic but I don't like her sue me)). Naturally, iconic characters like Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Kung Lao and whatnot should be included.

Talking unique characters, I'd love Shang Tsung (dude is dead but whatever he takes over Ermac or some shit) and Havik as main villains cause the latter was awesome in the comics. Noob Saibot is a no-brainer and I'd also like to see Tremor make a return. Haven't played MK for long so I don't have any attachments to some of the lesser known characters like Sareena, Reiko and Frost.

Also every single one of you better put Raiden in your roster.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Kung Lao
Kung Jin
Cassie
Jacqui
Jax
Johnny
Sonya
Noob
Fujin
Ermac
Cyrax
Sektor
Smoke
Cyber Sub
Raiden
Liu Kang
Scorpion
Scrub Zero
Stryker
Kabal
Tanya
D'vorah
Shang Tsung
Kotal Kahn
Kitana
Mileena
Night Wolf
Sareena
Frost
Reptile.
Off the top of my head.
No DLC. Which is probably not going to happen, they'll put in dlc. I know it.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Scorpion
Subby
Mileena
Kitana
Reptile
Ermac
Jade
Noob
Raiden
Liu
Fujin
Sareena
Ashrah
Li Mei
Kotal
D'vorah
Ferra/Torr
Cassie
Jacqui
Takeda
Lao (Jin is waaay too forgettable imo)
Nightwolf
Add another elder god or 2
3 new characters (that arent off spring of existing characters)
Motaro as Sub-boss only
Completely redesigned Onaga

Idk how many people played Smite here, but if they redesigned onaga similar to ao kuang, that would be pretty cool.

TwistedGamesMK

PSN: twistedgaming99
So the MK9 cast, minus Quan Chi, plus a playable, more DA-like Blaze. Also thank you Afk Skinny for bringing up Onaga, best MK villain imo. Fujin of course, and of course the new gen people are gonna be in this one. I would only respect Netherrealm if they had Takeda defeat someone, the other three are just... eh. Havik too would be awesome, and if theyre going off the comics then Reiko and Skarlet too. TREMOR... so many good characters dammit.

ando1184

Noob
All the new characters
Liu kang (Revenant)
Kitana (revenant)
Kano (plz have gray hair and a deathstroke alt)
Kano's son
Tremor
Skarlet
Fujin
Havik
Reiko
Some Red Dragon Characters
Movodo or whatever his name is (replaces kabal)
Reptile
Scorpion
SZ
Frost
Raiden
Bo Rai Cho
Shang Tseung
More new characters

Edit: Almost forgot, Noob Saibot and Smoke (Enron, whatever he's gonna be called now)

Last edited: