B2 40% b2~tele, NJP, b21, 1, b21
21 37% 21~tele, NJP, b21, 1, b21

Meter:
12B1 48% 12B1, NJP, b21, b34~EX tele, b2 flame/b21
also for an easier 47% you can do 12B1, iaTU, b21, b34~EX tele, b2 flame/b21
B2 48% b2~tele, NJP, b21, b34~EX tele, b2 flame/b21
21 45% 21~tele, NJP, b21, b34~EX tele, b2 flame/b21
B34 42% b34~tele, b21, b34~EX tele, b2 flame/b21
aren't all of the NJP > B21 combos stance specific?

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
A F0xy Grampa What do you make of Sektor after facing me constantly since release? From someone on the opposing ends point of view.

I'm fed up of going on about it. But my two cents on Sektor in a nutshell is that he has good damage, and good homing missile setups. But his "pressure" becomes extremely weak on it's own, especially if the opponent knows where to mash d1/3. The 6 frame jab will only get you so far, if the opponent anticipates an interruption, you'll rarely land it outside a punish.

Solid as hell character, but he struggles against people that know exactly how to shut him down, I know the same can be said about many characters, but he suffers from it very badly. You can still get results if you have good fundamentals and keep a cool head. But you have to work hard to win.

That said, his zoning is underrated, he can be a real headache when he zones the opponent out and baits advances with UM's. Something I wish I'd see more US Sektor players doing.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
if sektor players start abusing grab more, start maximizing their combo damage, improve reaction times for iaTU, and start utilizing all his tools in his moveset (every move sektor has has some sort of use), then we would see alot more sektors blowing people up
Which is why I've said for about a year why UM's should be used more after combos, especially the HM. The throw mixup you get afterwards on top of other things is sick.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
A F0xy Grampa What do you make of Sektor after facing me constantly since release? From someone on the opposing ends point of view.

I'm fed up of going on about it. But my two cents on Sektor in a nutshell is that he has good damage, and good homing missile setups. But his "pressure" becomes extremely weak on it's own, especially if the opponent knows where to mash d1/3. The 6 frame jab will only get you so far, if the opponent anticipates an interruption, you'll rarely land it outside a punish.

Solid as hell character, but he struggles against people that know exactly how to shut him down, I know the same can be said about many characters, but he suffers from it very badly. You can still get results if you have good fundamentals and keep a cool head. But you have to work hard to win.

That said, his zoning is underrated, he can be a real headache when he zones the opponent out and baits advances with UM's. Something I wish I'd see more US Sektor players doing.
whats UM?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I think that Sektor is totally tournament viable.

Red Reaper does this against me so often that I've stopped neutral ducking the 4 against him.

I too at one point used Sektor (Got 9th at the SCR before this last one with Sektor only) and dropped him just because I thought he had too many holes, but LEGEND and Red Reaper showed me that he has more than enough ways to cover them.

Red Reaper needs to stop jumping though.
Had to tag me 3 times? lol...

And I mostly jump against you.. Haha.

That and the match ups where I have to jump. Like Kenshi, and Jax.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
no!!! thankfully
12B1, NJP, B21, B34 etc... is stance specific. I don't know about the other ones. Haven't tested them.

I remember because I spent hours figuring out why I kouldn't do it. Then I realized I kould only do it on one side. That's when I tested the stances and found out that's why.

NKZero

Noob
Kabal, Sonya, Kenshi, Mileena, Freddy, Smoke. Cage probably beats him too.
not all of them are terrible MU's though. Kabal is 4-6, Sonya 4-6, Kenshi I can now accept as 3-7, Mileena 4-6, Freddy 4-6, Smoke 3-7 and Cage 4-6 (and I'm not sure if it's a definite losing MU). So two 3-7's.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
STRYKIE

Red and ramp exchanged psn names, signs and user names, right now if you want to tag rampage tag@RedRaptor10 and if you want to red tag Rampage254
I know, but I never even knew Ramp played Sektor, that's why I'm wondering if he's serious or if he was just pretending to be Red in that post LOL

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Sektor is overrated. When he's forced to constantly burn meter for Breakers or EXTU's to avoid getting cornered, he's going to STRUGGLE.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
12B1, NJP, B21, B34 etc... is stance specific. I don't know about the other ones. Haven't tested them.

I remember because I spent hours figuring out why I kouldn't do it. Then I realized I kould only do it on one side. That's when I tested the stances and found out that's why.