What's new

Sektors B21 in the corner

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
First of all, if you land B21 in the corner with Sektor you can confirm it into D1 , 12 122 UM for 34% and missile pressure on wakeup. Its mid hitting as well so that means it has to be blocked, and from this range in the corner it is very unlikely to go whiff punished.

Whats so good about this in the corner is that B21 is already a move that crushes some wakeup moves, pair this with a missle and its gonna be pretty difficult to wake up.

If the opponent blocks the B21 Sektor is at -4 and it resets the footsie game, Sektor could do B21 again because he is well in range for the normal to hit, it can also AA the beginning of a jump, if this is the case you can do B21 B21 122 UM (40%) and again reset the same situation.

This scenario is pretty similar to Cages F33B3 set ups in the corner.

Armour out, or guess correctly and you can escape, just like anything else.

Jump - AA 1
Advancing wake up - Bait

I think once the opponent respects it you can start doing stupid shit like B2xx Behind UM

I have no idea what string you're talking about, but since I'm your average TYM sheep, I'm going to like your post anyways because you are a reputable player.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
this is old AND has been posted before but good to spread the word anywho man

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Oh, so you guys WERE watching me while I was choking against Jade last night.. :oops:

You can actually go for a standing 1 straight after and go with 12,12,122 (the altitude of the first 12 will still give the upmissile enough time to jail) but the collision and timing of it is really sketchy. Either way it covers so much damage and range for anyone respecting 12B1.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
b21 stuffs most non-ex wake ups in the game. b2 by itself on block is punishable; so be careful with not finishing the string.

if they block a b21 and jump kick out it beats out the option of another b21 or standing 1 AA. Best thing for the opponent to do in that situation imo. Or a poke or something to stuff/beat out another b21.