What's new

Strategy Sektor Wall Combos/Human Sektor Xray combos

Sektor mid screen combos (human too)

12b1 n.p 12 11b1 - 30% (sets up for zoning)

12b1 f44~TU b2~flamethrower - 36% (can replace f44 for j.k for 2% less, this should be your main BnB)

12b1 f44~tu j.k~EXTU b2~flamethrower
- 44% - 1 meter (same as above)

b2~TU b21 b34~TU - 38% (highest midscreen but the b2 is a bit slow on start up, can be used for punishes or succesful jump in punches EXTU b2~flamethrower ender is 49%)

21~TU b21 b34~TU - 35% (this is a great punishing combo, it will punish anything that the 12b1 whiffs, namely the 2 whiffing)

against high/low blocking opponents (last TU can be an EXTU with B2~flamethrower or B21)

(low hit)b34~TU f44~TU - 27% (very useful against turtlers)

(overhead) u3 4~TU f44~TU - 23%

Sektor Corner combos

12b1 b21 122~upmissle - 38% - this should be your corner combo when you are applying his upmissle reset in the corner since the 122~upmissle gives you enough time to block MOST wake up attacks (kung laos spin will hit you as demonstrated in ketchups vid).

j.p 12b1 j.k 12b1 122~flamethrower - 42%

TU b21 12b1 122 - 37% (This one only works if your in the corner. You should do the TU on wake to avoid getting hit or if the opponent is walking towards you trying to pressure you in the corner)

12b1 f4 b21 1 122~flamethrower - 47%
this is sektors highest corner combo no meter found so far but sometimes the b21 will whiff and put sektor in the corner. If you can hit this at all times then use it. But i find it to be inconsistent.

12b1 b21 12 122~flamethrower/upmissle - 45% should be your goto corner combo, add or remove 12s with the use of upmissle for certain characters to have time to gaurd their wake up.

12b1 JK~EXTU b21 122~flamethrower - 51%

Human Sektor mid screen combos

12b1 (wait til opponent drops to around your chest, step forward) 122 straight missle - 30% (sets up for zoning)

12b1 (same as above combo) 122 tu 11b1 (this combo will shoot your opponent to the opposite side of the screen) - 35%

12b1 122~TU b21 - 37%

12b1 122~TU 21~flamethrower - 36%

Human Sektor Xray corner combo

upmissle j.p 12b1 f43 122~xray - 57% (48% no upmissle or j.p)

Human Sektor Xray Combo

upmissle j.p 12b1 f44~TU 12~xray - 54%

Sektor Xray Corner combo

Upmissle (crossover) JiP b2~TU f4 b21 122~xray - 65%

these are the high corner combos and human sektor combos i have found with Sektor, if you have any corner combos or good xray combos post them here. Also some previous known sektor combos were added since this got stickied.

* all of sektor

* you can add b2flamethrower to the end of alot of his combos so the opponent cant do a wakeup attack also. You can also do 21~flamethrower as an ender to leave the opponent farther back then b2~flamethrower. You can also add b1 or 11b1 to set yourself up for continued zoning pressure.

**many of sektors combos reverse his screen position so you should be careful when you do that second TU in a combo and try b21 instead or b2flamethrower so it doesnt get you trapped in the corner.

***you can add upmissle and/or jump punches to your combos to add about 2-6% more damage. Dont try to constantly add an upmissle and j.p to your combos..if i they happen to walk into one then you can jump in on reaction but its not advised to shoot an upmissle at close range. The upmissle combo starters are very situational.

***when doing the inputs 'b21 b34' in a combo you have hit the b21 immediately as sektor lands from his TU. Then directly after the b21 you have a small window to input b34. You can also look at sektors feet for when he lands after the TU to input the b21 correctly.

****sektor can also use upmissles/homing missles after combo strings to set up for resets/continued pressure, BUT can be rolled out of or lose to most wake up attacks. Some wake up attacks will beat sektor while hes shooting the upmissle but a f4 upmissle combo ender will let you block the wake up attack that you've baited with the upmissle.

***Sektors meter should only be used for homing missles and exTUs (during combos, also safe on block, great wake up but shouldnt be used that often as wakeup) His flamethrower also has some invincible startupframes during wake up to get you out of tight spots.

**Sektors Xray should only be used if you are in desperation and need a a garaunteed hit or unbreakable damage...He has better options for meter

***Also, sektor is getting a slight fix in regards to his front and back upmissles. Its a bug that causes sektor not to cancel into a front or back upmissle after a string. For instance, 122~front up missle instead of just upmissle. This will GREATLY improve sektors oki game as noob saibot recently got that black hole buff so he can cancel into front and back blackholes. This will make sektor more similar to shang tsung in regarding more safe jump scenarios with appropriate upmissles so the opponent is forced to guess.

This is KetchupLK9T9's corner missle trap video that i suggest all you sektor player watch

so knowing your opponents wake up game is extremely important when applying the upmissle pressure in the corner. Adding one less 12 will let you block their wake up attack. In some cases the upmissle will not even damage them since their wake up is invincible but if their wake up is unsafe you can block and punish back into the missle trap.

Finally somebody else that knows that only human Sektor can pull off certain x-ray combos.
The lower trajectory on the x-ray doesn't really seem to have much of an impact other than making the timing on some combos slightly less strict. As for the x-ray combo in the video you posted in the other thread, that one *might* be human only. I haven't been able to pull it off with the cyborg yet, but to be honest it's kind of a pain in the ass to pull it off with the human consistently, so I'm not convinced it's something I'd want to bust out in a real match anyway. Plus, that particular combo ( 1,2,B1 1,2 jk,tu 1,2,x-ray for 45%) isn't the best x-ray damage that can be done off that starter string. For example - 1,2,B1 F4,tu 4,x-ray does 46% and is a helluva lot easier. I'm sure there are probably better options than that, too.

Edit:
Did some more playing around and found some better alternatives. So far it does look like the human's lower trajectory lets him squeeze out an extra 1% or so. Using the 1,2,B1 starter string the best x-ray combo I've come up with (not bothering with up missle/jump punch starters) is 1,2,B1 F4,3,TU 4,x-ray for 48%. As far as I can tell, the 4 before the x-ray doesn't juggle them high enough for the cyborg's x-ray to connect. So the cyborg has to settle for
1,2,B1 F4,3,TU dash,1,2,x-ray for 47%.

Edit2:
See posts in the cyborg/human Sektor thread for details on differences between versions.
http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?7054-Cyborg-Sektor-or-Human-Sektor

I think Sektor's 1,2,2 string is the best one for landing the X-ray because it seems to reset the speed of your opponent's float. At least with the cyborg version, the last hit of that string makes them drop much more slowly than other attacks, like it's a special property of that string.

Whatever it is, it's a lot easier to land the X-ray missile after that last hit of 1,2,2, especially in the corner, as that last hit requires much more specific spacing to land in a juggle mid-screen.

Updated with new combos guys! the best one i think that i found recently that is good to reverse sides on your opponent and is meterless..(as human sektor, his 122 hits farther, thanks to Fineaous for the 122 find)

12b1 122 TU 11b1
(or b21 for closer space - 37%) - 35% no meter as opposed to

12b1 f44 TU b21 -36%

upmissle j.p 12b1 122 TU b21 - 46% no meter

My midscreen combo is 1, 2, B+1, F+4, 4, TU, B+2, flamethrower (36%).

For one meter midscreen: 1, 2, B+1, F+4, 4, TU, jk, exTU, B+2, flamethrower (44%).

They do more than the combos you have listed and have the same options for followup. Either can start with an upmissile or jump punch (or both).

You can also replace the F+4, 4 with jk for only 3%/1% (no meter/meter) less, and it makes the combo much easier to do.

My midscreen combo is 1, 2, B+1, F+4, 4, TU, B+2, flamethrower (36%).

For one meter midscreen: 1, 2, B+1, F+4, 4, TU, jk, exTU, B+2, flamethrower (44%).

They do more than the combos you have listed and have the same options for followup. Either can start with an upmissile or jump punch (or both).

You can also replace the F+4, 4 with jk for only 3%/1% (no meter/meter) less, and it makes the combo much easier to do.
yeah i know all of this, thanks apocalips..it seems you are very quick to dismiss my sektor info. I am aware of all of his combos with/without meter and the damage. I am just giving the alternative to the ones that everybody already knows.

the combo i had posted right above you is 37% no meter and just as easy as the no meter 12b1 j.k tu b21 -36% combo.

but if im using meter im obviously going to use the 12b1 f44/j.k etc. combo

This isn't a post your highest 1 meter combos for sektor..its more of a lets try thinking of different combos then the obvious ones and use human sektors advantages type thread.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I might have to learn that midscreen combo since apparently his TU doesn't like to come out online. Good corner combos, gonna try em out.

I might have to learn that midscreen combo since apparently his TU doesn't like to come out online. Good corner combos, gonna try em out.
Thanks for using it! these combos are great for people that have problems connecting on the f44 tu online. these combos are very viable as well and should not be dismissed! Human sector has a certain combo sexiness to him that should be explored more. i wish i could capture these combos on video and a mod could sticky this :/ similar to the stylin' human cyrax combos video :(

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I mean, I knew about Human Sektor's low x-ray and the ability to combo into it, but with the 122 variation I'm just going to consider him flat out superior. Supposedly his up missile is a little slower but I haven't noticed a difference, and if it's there, it seems marginal at worst. Unfortunately, I can't friggin' play Human Sektor online due to the damn desyncs!

yeah i know all of this, thanks apocalips..it seems you are very quick to dismiss my sektor info. I am aware of all of his combos with/without meter and the damage. I am just giving the alternative to the ones that everybody already knows.

the combo i had posted right above you is 37% no meter and just as easy as the no meter 12b1 j.k tu b21 -36% combo.

but if im using meter im obviously going to use the 12b1 f44/j.k etc. combo

This isn't a post your highest 1 meter combos for sektor..its more of a lets try thinking of different combos then the obvious ones and use human sektors advantages type thread.
You lose the flamethrower at the end though, which is one of sektor's huge advantages (opponent cant use wakeup attacks).

Why on earth would you want to use a less optimal combo in a fight that doesn't provide any other sort of advantage? If that's what you're trying to do, I don't see the point of this thread really.

On the other hand, this could be a just a for fun type exercise, but then I don't understand why you'd get so jumpy when I post something for higher damage.

You lose the flamethrower at the end though, which is one of sektor's huge advantages (opponent cant use wakeup attacks).

Why on earth would you want to use a less optimal combo in a fight that doesn't provide any other sort of advantage? If that's what you're trying to do, I don't see the point of this thread really.

On the other hand, this could be a just a for fun type exercise, but then I don't understand why you'd get so jumpy when I post something for higher damage.
the no meter midscreen combo i posted was higher then your no meter midscreen combo. So your point about it being less damaging is irrelevent. As for the flamethrower its a great combo ender to deny wake ups but at the same time some sektor players like their opponents on the ground for more oki and predicting their wake up attack and punishing properly. and you can do 12b1 122 tu 11b1 - 35% which will push the opponent all the way across the screen setting them up for more zoning/meter building. I would rather have an opportunity to zone and build meter with sektor then have my opponent be almost a character away from me with the flamethrower ender even if it is 1% less. Im not getting 'jumpy' either i just want sektor players to see what human sektors advantages are and utilize them. This is mostly for online players who have trouble with the TU combos online and would like alternatives.

and for the 3rd time, we all know sektors main meter/meterless BnB's..this thread is to discuss the alternative combos that deal the same damage (more in some cases) not discuss the already known sektor combos. (for meter im obviously going to use the 12b1 j.k tu j.k extu b2flamethrower but this is WITHOUT meter for his midscreens)

Please pay attention to the thread and the specifics of the thread before you post another pointless arguement.

basically, 2 combos **editted WITH FLAMETHROWER ENDING for 36%

- this one sets you up for more zoning -

12b1 122 tu 11b1 - 35%

this one is his highest midscreen no meter (without j.p or upmissles)

12b1 122 tu b21 - 37%

here is a flamethrower ender also for good measure

12b1 122 tu 21 flamethrower - 36%

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
basically, 2 combos **editted WITH FLAMETHROWER ENDING for 36%

- this one sets you up for more zoning -

12b1 122 tu 11b1 - 35%

this one is his highest midscreen no meter (without j.p or upmissles)

12b1 122 tu b21 - 37%

here is a flamethrower ender also for good measure

12b1 122 tu 21 flamethrower - 36%
How exactly do you hit the 122? This is midscreen right? Do I dash or walk up slowly to get really close or is it a specific timing. Not having much luck getting the last hit.

How exactly do you hit the 122? This is midscreen right? Do I dash or walk up slowly to get really close or is it a specific timing. Not having much luck getting the last hit.
wait for them to drop a little bit after the 12b1 and step forward a tad then do the 122 (human sektor ONLY)

its easy once you got it down :)

Also, if anyone could capture all of these combos on video and make a human/robot sektor combo compilation it would be awesome. the human sektor 122 larger hitbox find credit to finaeous

you could also add sektors 12b1 f44 j.k TU b2flamethrower (and other variations, EX versions as well)

and 12b1 instantTU b21 b34 extu b2 flamethrower (credit to draedrug)

or TU b21 b34 b2flamethrower and so on.

the no meter midscreen combo i posted was higher then your no meter midscreen combo. So your point about it being less damaging is irrelevent.
No its not, you still get more damage with the flamethrower ender. That gives you good oki and 1% more. Ending with B+2, 1 gives you a tad more damage causes techable knockdown, aka no oki. Not irrelevant.

As for the flamethrower its a great combo ender to deny wake ups but at the same time some sektor players like their opponents on the ground for more oki and predicting their wake up attack and punishing properly. and you can do 12b1 122 tu 11b1 - 35% which will push the opponent all the way across the screen setting them up for more zoning/meter building.
Sure, and that's totally legit. Now if you'd explained that somewhere instead of getting overly defensive, that would have been helpful.

I would rather have an opportunity to zone and build meter with sektor then have my opponent be almost a character away from me with the flamethrower ender even if it is 1% less.
Absolutely depends on the matchup. Also, double flamethrower puts the enemy nice and far and does more than 38% total with the chip.

Im not getting 'jumpy' either i just want sektor players to see what human sektors advantages are and utilize them. This is mostly for online players who have trouble with the TU combos online and would like alternatives.
You're being very defensive. There's no reason for it. If you had just said the rationale somewhere before then it would have been 10x more helpful.

and for the 3rd time, we all know sektors main meter/meterless BnB's..this thread is to discuss the alternative combos that deal the same damage (more in some cases) not discuss the already known sektor combos. (for meter im obviously going to use the 12b1 j.k tu j.k extu b2flamethrower but this is WITHOUT meter for his midscreens)
Actually, your thread says nothing of the sort (and certainly not for the 3rd time, since you only responded twice, and your op certainly doesn't mention it). If that's what you want to do, then indicate as such. When I jumped in, all there was was a list with the header "sektor wall combos/human sektor combos" and a list of combos with just %s by them (and a couple of midscreen, non-human specific combos, which makes the only indication of the point of the thread crumble). You didn't explain the alternative advantages of them at all.

On top of that, I wouldn't be so sure that the bulk of sektor players know the default bnb. Sektor is not a well known character. Knowledge of even his basics is generally lacking.

Please pay attention to the thread and the specifics of the thread before you post another pointless arguement.
1.) There was nothing to pay attention to. You haven't said anything to that effect until just now.
2.) Again, your flying off the handle is what's causing this back and forth.

just stop..stop..you misunderstood this whole thing and are where you dont belong. You trying to shut all of my information down as irrelevent because this is a stickied post now. You are saying ' dont do these combos just do the 12b1 f44 j.k tu b21' while i am trying to expand the combos and have stating many obvious reason why i came up with these combos in the very first post and in many others. You just keep tyring to say 'yours' are better so you cant be wrong. These are alternatives for the 4th time. Please dont argue any further or i will have a mod just delete all of your posts. Your bantering isnt adding anything to the sektor community that has already been known. These are new combos for people will take these and expeirement with them. As they are very useful on their own. I never really got defensive i just don't like when people come into threads without fully reading all of the authors post and trying to add negativity. I am wanting to expand the minds of sektor players and say hey "you dont have to do X combo if its too hard..just do this one, it does a little more damage and is a little easier" so just stop please.

and for the record you said

"My midscreen combo is 1, 2, B+1, F+4, 4, TU, B+2, flamethrower (36%)."

while the one i came up is 12b1 122 tu b21 (37%)

so the second one is obviously more damaging.

I myself always use the combo you've posted since day one..those arent even your combos either (i know you never said they were) ..but these combos are the ones I came up with myself which challenge the other BnB's..THATS why is stickied. and everyone else have found these helpful besides you. who just want to continue to point out the obvious.

You just keep tyring to say 'yours' are better so you cant be wrong.
Quote me where I said that (hint: I didn't). And I'd never claim the basic bnb to be "mine."

For a combo thread, I thought it was very weird that the basic tried and true combos weren't listed, so I added them. And you blew up over it.

These are alternatives for the 4th time.
This is your third response, can't be the fourth time.

Please dont argue any further or i will have a mod just delete all of your posts.
For what, providing combos to a combo thread? Sure, go ahead and try it. Not that that's within your power anyway.

Your bantering isnt adding anything to the sektor community that has already been known.
Neither is yours. And as I mentioned, since you don't explain anything at all in the first post (or much in subsequent posts for that matter), if these combos are useful at all, this thread isn't making it very obvious.

I never really got defensive i just don't like when people come into threads without fully reading all of the authors post and trying to add negativity.
1.) You're clearly defensive. I'm not saying this over and over again to antagonize you. If you admit it, the tone of this discussion will become a lot calmer.
2.) As I said before, I read the entire OP and the second post you made. None of it says what your intent is except for maybe the title, but you provide info outside the scope of the title anyway. There's no lack of reading going on on my part, only a lack of explanation on yours.

I am wanting to expand the minds of sektor players and say hey "you dont have to do X combo if its too hard..just do this one, it does a little more damage and is a little easier" so just stop please.
That's funny, because I also offered a lower execution alternative and you jumped me for it.

And again, I don't know where you think I'm trying to attack you. I aded a combo to a combo thread, and I'm asking you to EXPLAIN why you think these alternates add anything above the normal bnb. Right now it looks like a list of suboptimal, gimmicky combos. Explaining their advantages would make this thread much more useful.

and for the record you said

"My midscreen combo is 1, 2, B+1, F+4, 4, TU, B+2, flamethrower (36%)."

while the one i came up is 12b1 122 tu b21 (37%)

so the second one is obviously more damaging.
Yep, I said that. I also said that it was the most damaging with a flamethrower ender. You said the damage is irrelevant and promptly quoted a higher damaging combo. I thought that wasn't supposed to be the point of this thread?

I myself always use the combo you've posted since day one..those arent even your combos either (i know you never said they were) ..but these combos are the ones I came up with myself which challenge the other BnB's..THATS why is stickied. and everyone else have found these helpful besides you. who just want to continue to point out the obvious.
Congrats, you figured out a bnb on day one. Not everyone has.

I've said over and over again, if you think they challenge the bnbs, explain why. I doubt anything is as broadly useful as forcing a stand with tons of advantage, but at least make a case instead of freaking out about it.

As for "everyone else" finding this useful... I see only academic interest, which is really what I'd expect from the topic. If you think they're actually useful, as I've been telling you over and over, EXPLAIN WHY. If you can't do that, that may be an indicator that maybe they won't replace bnbs. That's fine. If you can, maybe you can get them used in a tournament and have them actually mean something.

This is all me trying to give you advice. I've been rather gentle in my approach. My patience with you is getting short though. If your next post is of the same tone, expect mine to match.

Wow awesome essay bro. Not gonna waste any more finger movements on you after this.
Translation: I never had an argument, and now I'm stuck.

The feeling is mutual. Continue throwing a temper tantrum and spouting out nonsense about opening the minds of the community if you want. I'm off to more productive things.

Midscreen X-Ray:
UpMissile, j.p., 1,2,b1, j.k., TU, b2, X-Ray. 56%.

Tricky timing on the "b2, X-Ray part". I don't even bother to attempt it online.

Sektor is not the kind of guy who can use 12b1 easily. My bnb is b3,4->TU-> f4-> up missile. then i go for 50 percent jumpin combo 1 bar. Ive become more beasty this way. If i keep trying to land 1,2 b1 i would take way too much risks. Anyway you guys must know better right xd.

yeah i only use 12b1 on certain punishes and when im rushing the opponent down with cross ups. I play an aggressive sektor so i do b34 and sprinkle some 12b1 in there with 12 214 staggers on block. i mostly use b34 combo for the blocked teleport type punishes and if they are fuzzy gaurding i can just start from scratch when they block my b34 (safe on block after being fuzzy gaurded).