What's new

Sektor Tournament Footage

NKZero

Noob
Hey guys I am continuing to do as much as I can to refine, refresh and augment the Ultimate Sektor Guide. The combo section is yet to be complete though we are off and running on that front thanks to the excellent work of RedRaptor10 and some useful input from MKF30.

As for tourney footage, the purpose of this thread is to put everything in one place so people don't tear their hair out looking for footage all over YouTube or whatever. The best way to learn a character is to watch the tournament players do their thing and in the Sektor community we are blessed to have some top level talent really representing the red robot to the fullest.

I would like anyone who either has their own tourney footage or knows where to find tourney footage of a Sektor player (preferably a good one :p) to post the link here. The only videos that will be of any use are all those from Devastation and beyond because that is when the latest patch came into effect.

I'll start it off with some vids of the 'Sektor of Puerto Rico' aka OGM Madness

Here is the link: http://testyourmight.com/threads/videos-from-a-puerto-rican-human-sektor.14459/

Let's keep this forum active so that we all have a guide we can be proud of and one that will be useful to beginner and advanced Sektor players alike.

Thank you.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
There used to be a Sektor video thread but it's been moved down by other threads... Is this solely for tournaments?

NKZero

Noob
There used to be a Sektor video thread but it's been moved down by other threads... Is this solely for tournaments?
yes tournament play only. so nothing like money matches or casuals during tournaments. only official tourney matches.