• Total voters

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
Here is the list:

* F2 becomes a true mid

* F4 Becomes a true mid

* DB2 ( up rockets ) has 3-5 frames more hit advantage

* BF1 ( Striaght Missile ) Has better recovery by 3-5 frames

* BF1 ( Straight Missile ) is less minus on block by 3-5 frames .. Currently -18 on BLK while characters like Mileena sai's is minus -8 and Shinnok's beam shot is -12

* DB4 ( Teleport ) has better tracking

* Change his F3 input into :qtr 3

* Give Sektor Triborg's universal move F3 & F34

* Sometimes Opponent jumping above Sektor's head doesn't get hit with EX DD3 for some reason & and the hitbox needs to be fixed.

EDIT:

* D1 has more hit advantage

EDIT 2:

Other Players suggestions: (( This are not included in the Voting Poll ))

@supernumian

* fix EX Straight Missiles whiffing on the third missile.

* EX up rockets in junction with back and forward to give more or less speed on the seeking rocket.
So we can have a slow assist rocket with EX DB2->back, a surprise speedy rocket with EX DB2->forward.

@Tweedy

* Change his DD3 input into DB3. same goes for the EX version. /// The reason is because it often triggers a delay wakeup by accident while trying to preform the EX DD3.

@AZ MotherBrain

* fixing ex straight rocket so the last missle doesn't whiff.

If you have other fixes that needs to be addres, comment below and i will add them in the OP

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
All I want them to do is restore the opponent's recovery frames after his b+1,2+4 MB. Ketchup's setup he came up with for that was really nice and the fact that you had to spend the bar for it made it more than fair, in my opinion.

x-azeez

Make his wake up DB3.

DD wake ups are obnoxious on this game, because of the delayed wake up system.
I hear you .. its annoying because it sometimes trigger a delay wakeup by accident with the DD input

NKZero

Noob
Up missile needs at least 10-12 frames of hid advantage

Either make straight missile slightly more safe on block or make the start-up of flame burner faster

and the d, d command is a nuisance as someone pointed out

Sektor is pretty good otherwise

I agree with it all except that direction change part. The dd moves are a pain as well. How about having f34 not with when the opponent is crouching. Some thing that irritates me is Sektor's back dash. It's like a mini jump back which gets caught out a lot, it's also a bit slow to start... Could just be me.

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
Up missile needs at least 10-12 frames of hid advantage

Either make straight missile slightly more safe on block or make the start-up of flame burner faster

and the d, d command is a nuisance as someone pointed out

Sektor is pretty good otherwise
Stop right there..... Hit......adv

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Anything to make him better and as efficient as MK 9 Sektor. Man I miss Vanilla pre nerf Sektor/triborg but that ain't happening lol.

He's not horrible or anything but he's not MK 9 level good either.

x-azeez

A faster startup would be nice .. but a better recovery would help his zoning better than a faster startup