What's new

Match-up Discussion sektor problems

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
a debate about the smoke/sektor matchup isn't a flame war omen lmao.

Nobodies gone into full fledged offensive mode yet and quite rightly so. Everyone here is backing their own opinion which i like. Hopefully i'll be fighting smokey in an offline session this weekend so we'll put the smoke matchup 100% to the test on our part. (no i'm not saying your fights with stream worthy don't matter KY)

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
a debate about the smoke/sektor matchup isn't a flame war omen lmao.

Nobodies gone into full fledged offensive mode yet and quite rightly so. Everyone here is backing their own opinion which i like. Hopefully i'll be fighting smokey in an offline session this weekend so we'll put the smoke matchup 100% to the test on our part. (no i'm not saying your fights with stream worthy don't matter KY)
Try a keep away strategy built around flamethrower/b1/advancing elbow (not the full string. I don't know the input off the top of my head). I guarantee it will make for an endlessly frustrated Smoke player.

[MENTION=2765]KT Smith NYC[/MENTION] I can attest to this. A friend of mine that i practice with online does this to me as Sektor. It's far and away the most infuriating thing I've ever tried to fight against as smoke. ever.