Is Sektor your favorite RED CYBORG?!?

• Yes

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Pretty much after teleport do 21 s4 into ex teleport into f212 back back and you have 1 stamina bar left to run cancel into a 50/50. Youre plus 25 after the restand so if youre quick enough it 100% jails. I know i dont show it in this video but i also recorded sektor doing this combo ans tried armoring out wkth kung lao but i couldnt. I hope you all enjoy :)

Last edited:

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Did you try setting the ai to armor on reversal instead of recording yourself mashing the input? Im pretty sure this is not real and only f1 jails.

Sunny_D

Did you try setting the ai to armor on reversal instead of recording yourself mashing the input? Im pretty sure this is not real and only f1 jails.
Try it yourself man it does lol im away from ps4 atm going to dinner

Sunny_D

The way you've recorded the AI isnt exactly precise, you're better recording the setup and trying to armour out dawg.
Yeah i did that as well but i didnt post it because its a seperate video.

myri

Time Warrior
Testing it now it does work, but if your run cancel and 50/50 input aren't spot on then you can armour. Like literally you have to space it so b1 or b3 hits and max range otherwise you'll be too slow.

edit: maybe you can armour out anyway still testing.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Have you considered recording your set up and taking control of Kung Lao and trying to armor reversal that yourself?? or reptile and armor reversal? If I was able I would try it out myself.

Thanks @myri I'm working right now and am dying to know how this pans out. Sektor is a secondary of mine. Would be a great find, even if it wont work vs kung lao it might work against slower armored reversals.

Sunny_D

Have you considered recording your set up and taking control of Kung Lao and trying to armor reversal that yourself?? or reptile and armor reversal? If I was able I would try it out myself.

Thanks @myri I'm working right now and am dying to know how this pans out. Sektor is a secondary of mine. Would be a great find, even if it wont work vs kung lao it might work against slower armored reversals.
I actually have but i didnt post it. I guess ill get right on that :)(

myri

Time Warrior

It might be and it might not. I'm able to armour out of both b1 and b3 but it is a tight window. The problem is I don't know if I could make it so you can't armour by having some serious execution. F212bb run in and 50/50 at max range as fast as possible is the only way this may work but I don't know if I'm executing it as best as is possible.

myri

Time Warrior
I have the recording AI doing this as fast as I think I can and it is still possible to armour, it's just very tight execution, will keep trying to replicate it though.

Sunny_D

I have the recording AI doing this as fast as I think I can and it is still possible to armour, it's just very tight execution, will keep trying to replicate it though.
Remember to have 1 stamina bar and just 50/50 at max range and it jails. Not too hard after some practice :)

Sunny_D

I've tried to get Sektor's input as fast as possible but I can still do this:

It might not be as plus on the ground, ill try it out after work but iy definitely does jail after my setup in OP