What's new

Tech Sektor corner combo throw tech

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Was experimenting with j360s F4 UM corner combo that check found years ago on MK2

If your opponent is nearing a breaker and you desperately need some damage to close the round, here's what you can do.

12B1 F4 UM 214

now, if you do a F2, depending on how long you wait during the knockdown, you can choose to end up behind or in front of your opponent, this is beatable by teching or wakeups, but it's used as a surprise throw.

tech rolling doesn't work, they'll roll while you're f2ing and ALWAYS end up getting themselves back in the corner.

zaf

professor
Same can be done with ermacs f2.

Corner combo ender in tkp, do a f2 and he walks right over you. A good set up i use.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Interesting, but if it's beatable by wakeup, I'm not entirely sure.

When I have someone in the corner, I want them to wakeup because it's their worst/most punishable option.

Pretty cool though.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I think we Sektor players have been fearing wake-ups a little too much. I mean, when we have top players last year not doing wake-ups to get out of the b2~UM ender, I think we may be able to afford a few risks.
I don't fear wakeup attacks, I want wakeup attacks.

read the rest of the post please.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Is there a consistent set up for a combo off a throw in the corner using Ex-UM or is it just a pipe dream?