What's new

Sektor 100%

http://media.putfile.com/Sektor-100
edit: http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/1/25/693029/Sektor 100.wmv

Trans: Three smart missiles, tele uppercut, SUJK, SUJK, RH, HK.

I saw the part in 'Kompletions' that said sektor had a 100%, but I never saw one. Then I read somewhere that his highest was 96% (2 smart missiles, JK, tele-uppercut, JK, RH, HK).

There are more especially with GC on the telepunch. If anyone else has any, please share. I believe there are atleast two formats to get 100% off.

-Smart missle x2, JK, tele-uppercut...
-Smart missle x3, tele-uppercut...

Correct me if I'm wrong. Tell if there are more. Thanks :!:

ad: Upload at Putfile!

ded

Elder God
the kompletion list is based not only on umk3 but also on mk3. there was one 100% with sektor in kompletion.

nice stuff, i actually never tryied to explore someone who has already an infinite or relauncher, but i will see if there are other possibilites.

ded_ said:
the kompletion list is based not only on umk3 but also on mk3. there was one 100% with sektor in kompletion.
That would explain why sub-zero was there, but he also has infinites...

Selpex

Noob
that reminds me of the combo me and ded tried with sektor/shang for lastflame, which was extremely annoying, 3 missiles, ge +

ded

Elder God
lol yeah, almost got it with 4 smart missiles but i fucked up something at the end and we leave it :lol:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Excellent job, amazing how you got the RH to connect just in time!

ded

Elder God
1. (Half Screen Away from Corner)Two Smart Missiles, aaJK, Teleport Uppercut, runxaaHP, JK, RH, HK

2. (Near Corner) Two Smart Missiles, aaJK, Teleport Uppercut, JK, Uppercut, HK - VS Robot

3. (Near Corner) Smart Missile, aaHPx2, GC Teleport Uppercut, JK, RH, OTG JPs, HP, HP, HK, HK, B+HK - VS Sheeva

There are random cases where you can get 100% with one smart missile, for example:

Smart Missile, aaJK, Teleport Uppercut, JK, Missile Explodes:
- JK again, RH, HK
- JP, Uppercut, HK

Astonashing!

I kenw there would be some "smart missile x2, aaJK..." 100s, it does more than just three smart missiles.

When the smart missile hits late, you do get a lot of options but I didn't think you could get 100! Sektors RH is just too slow for me. It's hard enough to get after one jump kick, let alone two. I've been trying to come up with more but it's hard :?, so I have just been messing around. It's fun to do stuff like (in corner) 2 smart missiles, aaHK, (missile connects) aaHK (missile connects) HK. Your basically punching in HK a lot and you still get a nice looking readout. I also like to see how many missiles I can connect all together in one juggle (5, 60%).