What's new

Sektor 100% in UMK3

don´t know if this the first time that someone made a 100% damage with Sektor, but i want to share it with all you guys :)
Btw, i just had seen the Sektor´s 100% just in MKT, so, that´s why i made the Sektor´s 100% in UMk3

Sektor´s 100% Kombo

Note: the last hk hit otg so I could show the damage%

XL

Noob
Good job. Unfortunantly it isn't that easy to do that in a competitive situation. But I guess that's the case with most infinites in the game.

yap, you´re right, but the reason why it exist the kombo videos is that... just to show kombos no matter if easy or harder:p even if you can´t do it in a match:)

Kazlaz

Noob
are you talking about the last hk or lk what ever it was coz i thank he missed so he could show the damage combo thing on the side of the screen i think he mentionded it

/\
l
l
l

DAVE101 said:
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/1/25/693029/Sektor%20100.wmv
amazing!! but my kombo just have one misile uuUuuUu (haha just a joke) nice job man good one why dont you out it in a kombo video? if you want i can put it in the rzp&grinder´s video 8)

Kazlaz

Noob
i watched you do some matchees on a vid very good just have no clue in hell what you and your friends are saying : ) i just assume
i kicked you ass or somthing like that

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
ded_ said:
1. (Half Screen Away from Corner)Two Smart Missiles, aaJK, Teleport Uppercut, runxaaHP, JK, RH, HK

2. (Near Corner) Two Smart Missiles, aaJK, Teleport Uppercut, JK, Uppercut, HK - VS Robot

3. (Near Corner) Smart Missile, aaHPx2, GC Teleport Uppercut, JK, RH, OTG JPs, HP, HP, HK, HK, B+HK - VS Sheeva

There are random cases where you can get 100% with one smart missile, for example:

Smart Missile, aaJK, Teleport Uppercut, JK, Missile Explodes:
- JK again, RH, HK
- JP, Uppercut, HK
From ded_'s post in that thread.

Shock said:
ded_ said:
1. (Half Screen Away from Corner)Two Smart Missiles, aaJK, Teleport Uppercut, runxaaHP, JK, RH, HK

2. (Near Corner) Two Smart Missiles, aaJK, Teleport Uppercut, JK, Uppercut, HK - VS Robot

3. (Near Corner) Smart Missile, aaHPx2, GC Teleport Uppercut, JK, RH, OTG JPs, HP, HP, HK, HK, B+HK - VS Sheeva

There are random cases where you can get 100% with one smart missile, for example:

Smart Missile, aaJK, Teleport Uppercut, JK, Missile Explodes:
- JK again, RH, HK
- JP, Uppercut, HK
From ded_'s post in that thread.
uh, thanks shock(and ded_) now i see why i´ve never seen the kombo, ded_ just say it but never made it (in a video)...)

Actually ded_ made a video with the single missile. Please check the thread I linked. There is also an OTG 100 in the end of MKT broken 3 (umk3 section).

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It's similar to when I talked about Ermac 100%s about 4 years ago on gamecombos, and Hanzo has posted 1 similar to the original one I found but I never saw it, and then I found about 30 more.

ded

Elder God
btw there is one otg jps 100% combo in mkt broken3 for umk3 and one for mktn64 in mkt broken 2

Shock said:
It's similar to when I talked about Ermac 100%s about 4 years ago on gamecombos, and Hanzo has posted 1 similar to the original one I found but I never saw it, and then I found about 30 more.
well... the thing is, i want to askt if i can put it in the new UMK3 Devastation 2?... thanks for the info shock:)

ded_ said:
btw there is one otg jps 100% combo in mkt broken3 for umk3 and one for mktn64 in mkt broken 2
i saw it:)