What's new

Seeing double now OP?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I have one question:

WHY DIDN'T THEY AT LEAST BUFF THE STRING B1 1+3 SO YOU COULD GHOSTBALL OFF OF IT??? (since they didn't want to shave more recovery off the GB)

Fuck that would have been cool, and he still wouldn't be OP by any means. What a reason to play that variation with a very unique move.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
I have one question:

WHY DIDN'T THEY AT LEAST BUFF THE STRING B1 1+3 SO YOU COULD GHOSTBALL OFF OF IT??? (since they didn't want to shave more recovery off the GB)

Fuck that would have been cool, and he still wouldn't be OP by any means. What a reason to play that variation with a very unique move.
There's some tech on Twitter, seems a good use in the corner for set ups.

BTW, sonic fox tweeted seeing double was OD and he was going to consider maining him. Can't wait to see this.

Zer0_h0ur

I have one question:

Mid screen, f22 on hit puts them far enough away and with enough stun to get off a safe ghost ball. I've caught people with that a few times already. Makes the f22 stagger game more deadly bc they'll get conditioned to neutral duck more

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Mid screen, f22 on hit puts them far enough away and with enough stun to get off a safe ghost ball. I've caught people with that a few times already. Makes the f22 stagger game more deadly bc they'll get conditioned to neutral duck more
Safe as in you can use it and you're safe from punish, or the ghostball is guaranteed? I was trying like hell to like a reset with ghostball because that would be awesome.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
You sure about this? I can see him do this and jump over the ghost ball and still get a punish.

Zer0_h0ur

Safe as in you can use it and you're safe from punish, or the ghostball is guaranteed? I was trying like hell to like a reset with ghostball because that would be awesome.
They can neutral duck punish it on recovery Esp a Liu flying kick, sub zero slide, jade kick type move, but some members of the cast can not.

Zer0_h0ur

You sure about this? I can see him do this and jump over the ghost ball and still get a punish.
I meant to say somewhat safe
It's a fun curve ball tool my issue is with SD noob, not too many people are using break away in any other combo except d2 KB combos. So what's the real point lol

Zer0_h0ur

Ghost ball in SD and sickle port in DS are both like curve ball tools you rarely use but can lead to cool shit if you're unpredictable about it

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
They can neutral duck punish it on recovery Esp a Liu flying kick, sub zero slide, jade kick type move, but some members of the cast can not.
So basically it's like Scorpion's spear swing in some can punish and it's a throw out there kind of move even after the buff? Sucks that you can duck B11+3 because that would have made him sick AF with the ghostball.