What's new

Move List Secret/Hidden Brutality List

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Cyber sub has at least 3 brutalities.

EX dive kick, ex freeze, and he has subzero's freeze to uppercut brutal.

Sektor has regular flamethrower and Ex homing missile secret brutals.

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
I got an Alternate Brutal to come out with Bo'Rai Cho while playing Klassic Tower. Made a video about it after checking game footage *phew!*
Hold Block+1 after the Tubs of Fun Brutality to make him fart ;)

EDIT: I can't find a way to make it come out 100% of the time. Using Block+1 it comes out sometimes, but not every time. Not sure why. But it works.

I don't think you have to hold down anything. I've had him fart after a brutality without pressing any buttons, he just seems to do it randomly. Hopefully I'm wrong though, would be funny if you could trigger it by another means.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
Alien's Chestburster Brutality can have a series of different masks/hats if you hold a particular button between the final hit and the chestburster coming out.

List:
Jason: Hold down
Erron: Hold up
Sub Zero: Hold 2
Johnny Cage: Hold 3
Kano: Hold 1
Kung Lao: Hold 4
Raiden: Hold Left
Triborg: Hold Nothing

There may be more... Methinks someone involves holding right?

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Alien's Chestburster Brutality can have a series of different masks/hats if you hold a particular button between the final hit and the chestburster coming out.

List:
Jason: Hold down
Erron: Hold up
Sub Zero: Hold 2
Johnny Cage: Hold 3
Kano: Hold 1
Kung Lao: Hold 4
Raiden: Hold Left
Triborg: Hold Nothing

There may be more... Methinks someone involves holding right?
Predator: hold down

Sub Zero has a throw brutality, and goro has a punch walk brutality. Don't know the requirement, I just saw them happen. Nothing for Kano though.
I noticed the Sub-Zero throw brutality while playing an endless tower today. You just have to end the game with a throw while holding forward.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
So is there no hidden brutalities for Kano? Fuck, he doesn't even have new dialogue with any characters, just generic as fuck responses. Fuck whoever decided not to give Kano more dialogue and brutalities.

stosn

Noob
Wtf is this? This happened 5 times in a row, and i dont know how. And I could not repeat it after a this set.
Jacqui Briggs Hidden Brutality? Or glitch?

Agilaz

It has begun
So is there no hidden brutalities for Kano? Fuck, he doesn't even have new dialogue with any characters, just generic as fuck responses. Fuck whoever decided not to give Kano more dialogue and brutalities.
Maybe he did and people didn't find it yet. A bunch of characters got a new one, I kinda think all characters got one.

ando1184

Noob
Maybe he did and people didn't find it yet. A bunch of characters got a new one, I kinda think all characters got one.
I hope he got something too. Yeh he has 6 brutalities but it'd be nice to see some more from cyber and cutthroat

I think Kano has new dialogue with Takeda

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
Don't know if it was mentioned here but, Ferra/Torr got a new one in Vicious.

EX Boss Toss (Back, Forward, 4) hold 1.

EDIT: also some older brutalities have some changed requirements for them to trigger:

Jason- no longer needs to take 4 steps for the X-Ray brutal, only 2 steps
Johnny- opponent no longer needs to block for fisticuffs brutal, (Back, 1, 2, 1, 2....)
Goro- opponent no longer needs to block for air stomp brutal
Quan Chi- portal brutality, just throw before the last match ends. You're not required to do any throws before that

That's all for now. Wish they simplified Kano's air EX cannonball grab, remove the block requirement please!

Last edited:

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Are those CSZ ones not listed in the movelist? I don't have KP2 YET but I will be getting it shortly

Lokheit

Noob
Are those CSZ ones not listed in the movelist? I don't have KP2 YET but I will be getting it shortly
The game evades most references to CSZ on "general sections" because he's supposed to be a surprise so there aren't variation brutalities listed for him.

Even his background kombat kard is called "glitch".

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
The game evades most references to CSZ on "general sections" because he's supposed to be a surprise so there aren't variation brutalities listed for him.

Even his background kombat kard is called "glitch".
That's badass. Shame we already knew about variationless. Can you imagine the rush of people trying to figure out how to play as him if we hadn't known?

Thread updated. Adding Predator ATM. Please remind me of any I missed. Digging through YouTube and other forums now then i'll test them all that aren't KP2 characters. Thank you and thanks for the patience!

Lokheit

Noob
That's badass. Shame we already knew about variationless. Can you imagine the rush of people trying to figure out how to play as him if we hadn't known?

Thread updated. Adding Predator ATM. Please remind me of any I missed. Digging through YouTube and other forums now then i'll test them all that aren't KP2 characters. Thank you and thanks for the patience!
In fact the lack of mentioning goes as far as listing the alternate inputs for every cyborg assist brutality on the finishers list except him (though it doesn't take a genius to figure if each one got a directional input, the remaining one belongs to the fridge).

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Attention guys, Jax has a new brutality in Heavy Weapons with his SMG. The ai on very hard did it to me and it was airborne from fullscreen. No idea if thats what you need but it was pretty cool. I'll try get gameplay.