What's new

Move List Secret/Hidden Brutality List

I thought johnny's mentioned nut punch or x nutpunch. Not positive just thought.

So jax's gotcha grab and Quan Chi's grab does the same thing as kotal's brutality where it simply turns their back? The input is down block and stance change?
breh shouldnt you be working on rektile?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I thought johnny's mentioned nut punch or x nutpunch. Not positive just thought.

So jax's gotcha grab and Quan Chi's grab does the same thing as kotal's brutality where it simply turns their back? The input is down block and stance change?
Doesn't seem to work off of Gotcha, must be off of his command grab.

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
breh shouldnt you be working on rektile?
Unfortunately I spent a long time exploring post brutality animations before we knew the input for Erron's. So I wasted like 3 hours in brutality kombat trying to make something change. Wasted time xD now when I get home i'll spend time again focusing on holding both triggers.

Lord Rektile will reign supreme but though the day is nigh it hasn't comforthe as of yet.

Unfortunately I spent a long time exploring post brutality animations before we knew the input for Erron's. So I wasted like 3 hours in brutality kombat trying to make something change. Wasted time xD now when I get home i'll spend time again focusing on holding both triggers.

Lord Rektile will reign supreme but though the day is nigh it hasn't comforthe as of yet.
let me save you some time... for both 'acid wash' and 'heart attack' i tried holding both triggers and usind every direction with every face button. did the same with the bumpers... no results either way

Syzoth

let me save you some time... for both 'acid wash' and 'heart attack' i tried holding both triggers and usind every direction with every face button. did the same with the bumpers... no results either way

That is very disheartening. I would bet it would be one of his nonspecific brutalities.. I guess once somebody finds one with a completely different animation we'll have better odds. They're well hidden. Just almost too much so.

jamessmk

I am your god
I'll be honest I do not think the back turn is anything really. Done it few times with many characters. I just think it is anonmilly is all

Syzoth

I'll be honest I do not think the back turn is anything really. Done it few times with many characters. I just think it is anonmilly is all
Yeah I'm not so sure it matters either. People are just trying things and posting anything they find and some people may want to do it as like a disrespect thing so i've added it to the list.

James, you were the one that mentioned scorpion has one too right? Is it a stance flip?

jamessmk

I am your god
Yeah I'm not so sure it matters either. People are just trying things and posting anything they find and some people may want to do it as like a disrespect thing so i've added it to the list.

James, you were the one that mentioned scorpion has one too right? Is it a stance flip?
Listen I don't have them all, found erron black only because he been only character I played. Gave to @SonicFox5000 because he best Erron Black player. I only have a few from digging. Rest up to you guys to find. Like I said pattern is simple always holding down buttons. Again, I don't have them all

Syzoth

Haven't found any yet for Kano but man it'd be kind of absurd to have any character with none when characters like Tremor have 5.

TamedLizard

Buff George
I've been mashing buttons with Liu for like 2 hours so I'm assuming he's got nothing.
I heard rumor he has an X-ray brutal but as far as I know, it hasn't been "officially" discovered.

Same with Jax. And I forget who, but a while back one of the devs mentioned that every character has at least 7 brutalities. The tweet was deleted shortly after.

Also have heard rumors that every character has an X-ray brutality.

Syzoth

@TamedLizard yeah I bet they all do have brutalities hidden in their x rays .-. That'd make sense. A long time ago someone said they found Reptile's but they never showed any evidence so I think they were trolling.

Thanks a 3rd time to @Israel and @Fayaz

Syzoth

No prob.
Heh...u thought i was kidding at first huh? His secret brutalities....i mean, brutailty, is far more cooler than EB's =]
I was so excited new years eve when you said something then when you didn't post a vid/screen shot that night I was like... damn troll. Got me excited. Then when I saw a post called Reptile's secret brutality and it was posted by you it was a flurry of emotion. I was excited like a child on christmas. Worth it. 10/10 would bang again

Goat-City

Banned
I was so excited new years eve when you said something then when you didn't post a vid/screen shot that night I was like... damn troll. Got me excited. Then when I saw a post called Reptile's secret brutality and it was posted by you it was a flurry of emotion. I was excited like a child on christmas. Worth it. 10/10 would bang again
I got the same feeling and I don't even play or like Reptile lol. These secret brutals are awesome man

Ponkz

Noob
The reptile Brutality makes this scary now.

The full brutality requires two stages of execution, the first being as simple as up second requires a 3 button hold. What if there are more of these and we need stage 1 before stage 2.

Makes the combinations even harder to find. I want a cassie one, the head lying next to her look easily kickable or stompable; her spec ops american way one leaves blood on her face which she might wipe off.

Hopefully I find one soon.