What's new

Move List Secret/Hidden Brutality List

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
@Syzoth In Quan Chi's temple you don't have to hold down. It just has to be the last hit. I have done it raw like this many times.
I will take your word on that, thank you. I have just always gotten it and always held down lol.

Syzoth

Mission Accomplished!! Happy hunting
Bro I'm so excited to discover Reptile's:) Several people said you were the first to find Erron's brutality animation to shoot the crow. Congratulations on that. I never even would have looked for this if people didn't start shooting that crow xD

Syzoth

I'm going to do brutality training with Quan now and see if there are any hidden gems. Probably not, he is too busy hitting 72% with 3 bars to have any secret brutals :DOGE

The way I think of it condemns the possibility of any character not having one. It'd be so strange to leave people's mains out of the fun that from a marketing standpoint I think it'd be stupid. Then again, who am I to question NRS if that's how they did it?

-Blinky-

The Cyber Initiative
Bro I'm so excited to discover Reptile's:) Several people said you were the first to find Erron's brutality animation to shoot the crow. Congratulations on that. I never even would have looked for this if people didn't start shooting that crow xD
Isn't Reptiles the Acid Spit Bubble one?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Kitana's reflect is a brutality against brutality causing projectiles (Cassie's gunshot, Kitana's Glaive, etc)

The Highlander

There can be only one
Tremor's x r-ray one is listed so it's not a secret but he also has a throw brutality where you hold down and the spike rises through their head.

Edit- Oh and rolling stone comes from hitting them 3 times with it in a match/maybe round? then having the final hit come from rolling stone, MB it for a different animation and different variations have slightly different animations too.

Syzoth

I thought johnny's mentioned nut punch or x nutpunch. Not positive just thought.

So jax's gotcha grab and Quan Chi's grab does the same thing as kotal's brutality where it simply turns their back? The input is down block and stance change?