What's new

Move List Secret/Hidden Brutality List

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Mind if I ask you a dumb question?

Are those hidden brutalities allowed in tournies? I have never seen one in the tournies, so I'm asking. Just curious.

Tanno

they are but the condition are too specific to do them sometimes in tourney
I remember that Sonic Fox did 3 times the grab throw for Erron Black, and I was wondering why didn't he do the hidden X-Ray Brutality to end this match as soon as possible against Tekken Master. And this is why I was wondering about this.

I remember that Sonic Fox did 3 times the grab throw for Erron Black, and I was wondering why didn't he do the hidden X-Ray Brutality to end this match as soon as possible against Tekken Master. And this is why I was wondering about this.
He was the first one to do a hidden brutality in a tournament he did it during esl I think the one were Erron shoot the crow

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Anyone know any Cyrax/Kenshi/Reptile ones and if so what are the Inputs and requirments?
PS I know the Kenshi reverse Brutalities with Blade Reflect already.

MadeOfMetal

Okay can we talk about how some characters haven't been found to have any hidden brutalities outside of specific variations? From a design point that seems unlikely and poorly thought out. Surely there's atleast one across the board:s

Lastly the concept of Reptile's new d2 brutality is such a waste. He uppercuts their head so hard their body gets ripped in half? Why not cut him in half with his throw. Or a pounce. Or atleast a dash. Making that one variation specific seems a bit unthought out. Especially since the brutality has him drop his invisibility in middle of the final hit. Clearly showing that he hits them in the head before they get ripped in 2. Complaints aside. Atleast he didn't just uppercut their head off.
does Smoke and Cyrax have one, and what about Kenshi? the only dumb one i know of is the universal one that all parry characters have. his Blade Reflect. but as for Cyrax and Smoke there is nothing. WTF i was in Easy Brutality mode all day and found nothing with Air Teleport Grab Buzzsaw, Smokebomb everything, i figured maybe it has to do with Smokes air grab, nothing! im running out of ideas, could Easy Brutality mode be failing me on the Borgs?

MadeOfMetal

reptile has the double-secret spit brutality, and the newer d2 while invisible brutality
you talkning about the Spit Hlod up then 3+Block for bubble then Blood bubble? and whats the input for the Invisable Reptile one?

MadeOfMetal

Quick question, does tounge Slap Brutality with Reptile have extra stages, it really seems like it does for somereason, there is a slow motion that is making me think its possible, if anyone knows or finds anything tell me. ill share if i find anything as well.

MadeOfMetal

Yes, and i believe its just win with d2 while invisible
yeah im currently trying to find extra stages to certain brutalities, like Erron blacks chicken and Reptiles Blood bubble. im under the impression these can not be the only ones, on MKO people are under the impression every character has 7 personal hidden brutalities, and they have found several characters that have 7 each.. counting the ones shown in the moves list. but that leaves at least 2-3 xtra ones we don't know of. you with me on this.

and could it be that Cyrax and Smoke just have not had theres put in the game yet(seems like and easy way to give up but) i can't find shit for those two?

MadeOfMetal

Yes, and i believe its just win with d2 while invisible
Hey my bro just tested that shit, and you don't have to be invisable to do it, and we are checking to see if you can do it in any variation. but you definitely do NOT have to go invis for it.

UPDATE: Reptiles Uppercut is universal and you do not have to go invisable. Holy shit.

did you know that?

Hey my bro just tested that shit, and you don't have to be invisable to do it, and we are checking to see if you can do it in any variation. but you definitely do NOT have to go invis for it.

UPDATE: Reptiles Uppercut is universal and you do not have to go invisable. Holy shit.

did you know that?
nope

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
New variant to Jax' secret machine gun brutality found! Credit to whoever discovered it but as far as I know it was no more than 2 weeks ago.

Do the secret brutality for the machine gun (back, forward, 3, then hold forward)... followed by holding (Switch Stance + Block) for a missile to the head!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Everytime I do Cassie's hats off brutality, I just mash buttons to see if anything happens, sometimes when she comes back onto her feet after the flip she bounces and set ups like she's about to kick the head that flies off near her. I'm 100% sure this is a thing and if it's not it should really be.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
I was looking through the character files and I found this for Cassie (might be nothing):

"CageJrBrutalityTaunts Animations.Character_Anims.Anims_CageJr.Brutality" is that just her hands up animation after a brutality? but then there's "Brutality_Victory_Into Brutality_Victory_Into_Flip " and then there's this interesting bit I think "SndRxRxBrutality_5_CageJr_Lowgun RxBrutality_5_CageJr_Lowgun_Combo"

Tanno

I was looking through the character files and I found this for Cassie (might be nothing):

"CageJrBrutalityTaunts Animations.Character_Anims.Anims_CageJr.Brutality" is that just her hands up animation after a brutality? but then there's "Brutality_Victory_Into Brutality_Victory_Into_Flip " and then there's this interesting bit I think "SndRxRxBrutality_5_CageJr_Lowgun RxBrutality_5_CageJr_Lowgun_Combo"
If what it's written in there really in brutalities, I think that you'll have to try doing 5 times the Lowgun before doing the Lowgun. But which variation does that? The one with the Flip, I suspect that it's the Flip Kick as being the hidden brutality.

Mind if you can tell me in which file did you find such thing?

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Found it in the steam files (since I play on PC), here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MK10\MKScript. Found the file labelled Cage_jr and opened it with word pad. Though she has a few, the first is labelled A, the other B, then N and O. But I haven't gone through all of them.

I believe the lowgun refers to diagonal right +2 move. If that's it then it's referring to the hats off fatality. If not then it's EX IAG's last shot. But now that I think about it, it's probably just the hats off brutality. Though I'm still wondering about the flip one.

Tanno

Found them for my boy, Sub Zero.

About the Cagejr.Brutality sentence, it's indeed where she does the victory pose after the Brutality. Will look into it. I might find or not something about my boy.

Ger187

Noob
does someone know how to do predators laser secret? sometimes he only shoot trough their head and not the arms