What's new

Move List Secret/Hidden Brutality List

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
Posted a thread about it but figured I put it here as well. Johnny cages grab is a brutality across all variations now

GGA Max

Does anyone know if there's another part to raidens shocker brutality? I feel like you should be able to keep the electrocution going

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
There's a lot of new stuff in here guys.
KL has a tp throw brutal and Reptile has a d2 invis brutal for deceptive. Still watching for more.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
From above video
Kung Jin - Hold back during bo swing
Kung Lao - Hold down 1 during ex tp throw (doens't have to be ex tp ex throw)
Reptile - Must be some level of invisible and last hit comes from d2

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Predator: hold down
You don't have to hold anything for Predator.

---

Attention guys, Jax has a new brutality in Heavy Weapons with his SMG. The ai on very hard did it to me and it was airborne from fullscreen. No idea if thats what you need but it was pretty cool. I'll try get gameplay.

Was it grounded SMG? Because doing EX ground SMG from full screen while holding 3 is a new brutality.

Wtf is this? This happened 5 times in a row, and i dont know how. And I could not repeat it after a this set.
Jacqui Briggs Hidden Brutality? Or glitch?
Just a glitch involving the new netcode, sometimes there's a delay on brutality activations, so for that specific one it blows them back like a normal EXbf4 would until it registers that you did a brutality, which ends up being half a second late.

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Okay can we talk about how some characters haven't been found to have any hidden brutalities outside of specific variations? From a design point that seems unlikely and poorly thought out. Surely there's atleast one across the board:s

Lastly the concept of Reptile's new d2 brutality is such a waste. He uppercuts their head so hard their body gets ripped in half? Why not cut him in half with his throw. Or a pounce. Or atleast a dash. Making that one variation specific seems a bit unthought out. Especially since the brutality has him drop his invisibility in middle of the final hit. Clearly showing that he hits them in the head before they get ripped in 2. Complaints aside. Atleast he didn't just uppercut their head off.

kantboy-2

Ripper
It's a callback to his second fatality in MKII. It has to be variation specific; it's the only one where he can go invisible.

I'm guessing they'll add more brutalities in the final patch.

Syzoth

It's a callback to his second fatality in MKII. It has to be variation specific; it's the only one where he can go invisible.

I'm guessing they'll add more brutalities in the final patch.
Thought that was the last patch?

So I'm trying to do the jason one which variation is it in
Don't know my friend. I don't have DLC characters that are guests. Sorry.

Poshib

The Artman
Just to clear up the input for Quan Chi's back turn after the Sky Drop brutality, you have to make sure that the 1st hit of the MB Sky Drop doesn't kill the opponent and after you input DDD hold D+BL. Works every time.

KCJ506

Noob
I haven't played this since before MKXL came out so I was just wondering, I read that version added some new brutalities to the some of the characters, did those also get added to the original version?

Syzoth

I haven't played this since before MKXL came out so I was just wondering, I read that version added some new brutalities to the some of the characters, did those also get added to the original version?
Yeah you'll upgrade free to "MK XL" though ofcourse if you didnt buy characters/costumes you still wont have them. As far as new brutalities, the pit, new intros, fixes and the new netcode. you get all of that.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
What are all of the Kenshi Kenjutsu HIDDEN BRUTALITIES???????????, anything besides Blade Reflect?????????

Something with his Telekenetic Grab???????????? or his TelePush. im talking Kenjutsu ONLY?