What's new

Secret Brutalities in MK11

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
How many brutalities does every character have? Also I've seen secret outcomes on SubZero throw brutality that makes a snowman (hold Left+1)/bear(Hold Right+4) after you do the brutality.
So I'm wondering if anyone has found secret inputs or extensions to other characters brutalities?

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
How many brutalities does every character have? Also I've seen secret outcomes on SubZero throw brutality that makes a snowman (hold Left+1)/bear(Hold Right+4) after you do the brutality.
So I'm wondering if anyone has found secret inputs or extensions to other characters brutalities?
Sub-Zero brutality secrets:
Hold left - stance changes
Hold right - stance changes
Hold up - stance changes
Hold left+1 - snowman
Hold left+4 - polar bear
Dancing on the Ceiling - Make the body fall with down + 3.
Off With Your Head - Make the axe disappear/ head fall with stance switch + block.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
lol... I better get to doing the admins' work for them...

PS: I have four(4) Brutalities now... But, that's exhausted the towers until "10,000 blood" is spilt (which is pretty much a dead end for me).
Just run an AI thru Endless towers. I did manually and it didn’t take very long.

smaddy

I'm your huckleberry
Raiden has a hidden/secret brutality. Video here:

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/smaddy/video/75204646

Its off his lightning bolt. Not sure of requirements but you'll see he is Full Screen here and low health, so that may play a factor. You will see I go into the moves list here afterwards and confirm that this brutalities is NOT in my list of unlocked/available to me, hence why i think its a hidden/secret one.