What's new

Secret alternate Brutality Found for Sheeva

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile

I have made a list of 64 likely inputs for secret brutalities and am doing them for both of my characters I play. Each character has 10 brutalities so that's six hundred and forty inputs. I have done 230 with Baraka and haven't found a secret brutality to his yet, however Sheeva's was relatively easy to find, only taking me two inputs. This was easy to find because as far as I can tell, every brutality that ends with the opponent being fleshless has an alternate brutality hidden to make them a bare skeleton. This is fantastic because Sheeva ripping their skin off always looked awkward and weird to me. I've received two messages asking how I've done it, so I've made a short tutorial video explaining the way it works. The input needs to be fast. When the brutality sound plays, instantly press the input to get the alternate ending. MANY other characters have already had their secret brutalities discovered (2 of which have been Scorpions) go to Nick and Autumn's channel for a full listing of the known ones.

Palermo9

Ripping spines out since 1992
Did you have any luck figuring out inputs for the Johnny Cage triple uppercut brutality? Nick and Autumn's channel, as well as some others, claim this brutality is random, but perhaps your thorough search process can help!

Syzoth

Excellent find Syzoth. I also use the alternate ones for D'Vorah & Sindel.

This Sheeva one actually looks better than the default as there all bodies are the same even female bodies have a male's chest area I can't unsee.
I HATE that. I also can't unsee it. I mean I guess breasts would be more fat than muscle, but it still just looks odd.

Syzoth

Did you have any luck figuring out inputs for the Johnny Cage triple uppercut brutality? Nick and Autumn's channel, as well as some others, claim this brutality is random, but perhaps your thorough search process can help!
I would hope the input or how to would play off of the old input. I know it's a reference to .. mk2?

I'll search for it but I plan on finishing my Baraka search first.

Art Lean

Noob
I HATE that. I also can't unsee it. I mean I guess breasts would be more fat than muscle, but it still just looks odd.
Noticed it since the first time I saw a skinning in MK11. Think it was maybe Kabal's spin brutality? Once Sindel came along with her scream fatality I could definitely never unsee it.

What's annoying is, in MK9, when Sindel's body is reforming, they show the breast muscle definition as her body regrows, very reminiscent of Julia in Hellraiser 2; a dated 1980s horror movie that's all just rather camp and silly, so sadly feel it's very much a ridiculous modern "not too much female nudity" decision rather than an artistic one or oversight.

Palermo9

Ripping spines out since 1992
I would hope the input or how to would play off of the old input. I know it's a reference to .. mk2?

I'll search for it but I plan on finishing my Baraka search first.
It's possible that the new input is based on the old one, but the exact old input does not work. Beyond inputs, it could be that the brutality has prerequisites (i.e., finish both rounds with an uppercut or do D2 KB) that people have not figured out, hence the belief the brutality is random.