What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Nuez

Noob
@Nuez

Vs Cassie: F2 1+3 = +2 on block. So if you move after it, move backwards via dash or jump.
Vs Vslayer's Cassie: If she does amped gunshots on block dash in and then anti air. She almost always will neutral jump lol

Other Notes:
- Perhaps you were doing it on purpose, to use the hit advantage for a followup throw, but I feel like you need to work on hit confirming your F33 into the full string for the heated arms you get from it. So this may just be a player specific thing you like to do, if so, disregard.

- Work on jump kick conversions. You landed quite a few of these and could have gotten more damage. After a jump kick hits you can land either a dash into F2 1+3 or a dash into d12 gotcha. Both of which heat your arms fairly well.

- You do the following sequence A LOT: After knockdown, you grab, when that hits, you F4. Need to vary that up, especially the grab imo.

- As Tycarter said, you need to use F2 more and once you start doing that, you can mix in F2 D4 and really start mixing ppl. I don't think you used F2d4 once the entire set.
Thanks for the feedback! Ya the one thing I knew about Cassie was the +2 string. I don't know what happened to me there. I think I did back dash out of it once. And the neutral jump comment was true! =) <3 @Vslayer

I rewatched it and couldn't believe how many jump kick conversions I missed either. And the throws after knockdown was just because I saw the option she was doing most frequently on wake-up was a roll. But you're super right, I need to mix it up more in general.

This is awesome. Everybody's been really cool and helpful! I really gotta start posting some matches up for feedback. This is why I'm really enjoying this TYM league. Shout to @Dreamcatcher & @Vslayer for doing such an awesome job running this thing.

OK! ... done ranting, thanks folks =)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
U didn't record the scores I reported for my sets against Madog and Rakeem yet btw

Nuez

Noob
I see that. Added it and some others that were missing. Everything should be good now, but if anyone sees something missing or incorrect please let me know.
my massive 2 pts arent reflected in the total ... i mention it more because the same issue might be effecting other folks

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Check the week 1 and 2 charts, let me know if something looks off, but a lot of matches were not played for those weeks. Unless they were only reported in group messages.
Yeah I’ve played everyone in week1 and week2 but missed Salt Shaker somehow. I only lost to Boujie Luigi.

@DoDaMuSiC
@xKMMx
@coconutshrimp
@NothingPersonal
@Baconlord
@sars

I don’t remember all of the scores though, if anyone can help. I’m sure they were posted here tho.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Check the week 1 and 2 charts, let me know if something looks off, but a lot of matches were not played for those weeks. Unless they were only reported in group messages.
I think this is part of the issue. If you guys have group messages and report scores in there, that's fine but either @Vslayer or myself need to be in them so we know what they are and can change it. Lol

If we miss something in this thread then that's on us, and it can happen.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah, I'm really sorry if we missed any, I try to get them all but in the evening or on the weekends I'm pretty busy. I'll go back pages and see what I can find.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Yeah, I'm really sorry if we missed any, I try to get them all but in the evening or on the weekends I'm pretty busy. I'll go back pages and see what I can find.
Same here, this month and this week especially have been crazy...

I personally guarantee that points, rankings, and seeding will all be correct before going into the tourney next week. Accurate matchups are important for the natural flow of the tournament. :)

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
@Professor Oak You didn't play Sars he was deployed (unless you did and no one posted it here). @xKMMx and @SaltShaker didn't play any of their matches week 2. I went through the last 20 pages and none of them were recorded but there was one I missed between you and doda so that puts you at 17 points.