What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Yeah I just seen this too. New main @DanCock? You using SC or FoN?
all force of nature, havent really touched Spring cleaning. i want that teleport though, but i like the ground pound and holding the boulders.

Sindel is my Main, in the meantime im just trying to learn as many characters as i can. sticking with one for a full month almost. Dirt bag was Kombat league season 1 and Force of nature season 2. season 3 will be seeing double or kotals cat variation.

i havent even touched dirt bag since the patch. i want too, but i want to stick with the gameplan for SINDELS arrival.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
all force of nature, havent really touched Spring cleaning. i want that teleport though, but i like the ground pound and holding the boulders.

Sindel is my Main, in the meantime im just trying to learn as many characters as i can. sticking with one for a full month almost. Dirt bag was Kombat league season 1 and Force of nature season 2. season 3 will be seeing double or kotals cat variation.

i havent even touched dirt bag since the patch. i want too, but i want to stick with the gameplan for SINDELS arrival.
I can tell you that Totemic and Seeing Double are fun as hell. A couple of the ones I’m working on and I’m having a blast. I’ve played with FoN too and just end up trying to teleport randomly. Lol

Bigzo

Noob
Hey guys I'm really sorry for not playing this last week. My girlfriend of 3 years that I love with all of my heart left me and I have been having a lot of trouble coping with it. I should be able to complete my sets this week tho

Sorry to hear that man. That's always tough.

Removed her from your phone and social media. Get rid of all her shit. Out of sight, out of mind.

Now, let me cheer you up. I think I know just the girl.

All Dat Ass

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
But then I came back with that flawless in our casual set, so I’m not a total scrub!