What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
The new groups will be on today?
@Dreamcatcher @Vslayer ?
Yes, late this morning. I’m usually much more on top of this but had a loaded schedule so thanks everyone for being so patient. And thank you @Vslayer for updating a TON of matches.

With new groups this week, you still have a grace period of 48 hours to play any of your remaining matches from last week so you don’t lose points. I figured that was fair with a shorter week and all.

Nuez

Noob
Perfect!!
By the way, @Nuez will you be able to play tomorrow around these hours (4-6pm EST)
nope sorry man .... ill still be at a large financial institution that owns my soul, ill be on after like 9pm more than likely .... also, i dont think ill be on at all today, forgot i had plans with the wife to go out with some friends

CriticalDrop

Beers, grabs & dropped combos
nope sorry man .... ill still be at a large financial institution that owns my soul, ill be on after like 9pm more than likely .... also, i dont think ill be on at all today, forgot i had plans with the wife to go out with some friends
Thanks for the response. Sadly, it seems that we won't be able to have our set then. 9pm EST (3am here) is extremely late for me.