What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

CriticalDrop

Beers, grabs & dropped combos
@CriticalDrop what time you wanna play?
@cashthesehands @CriticalDrop @DanCock .... ill be hopping on now for a while guys if u wanna do our sets
Sorry, it was past midnight here when you wrote me, so I was in bed. Bear in mind that there is a 6 hour difference with EST timetable. My fault, I should have written you before.
This evening/night I will be attending a concert so I won't be able to play. I could play tomorrow before 00:00h (18:00h EST)

Last edited:

Gunnxr

Apprentice
Hey guys I'm really sorry for not playing this last week. My girlfriend of 3 years that I love with all of my heart left me and I have been having a lot of trouble coping with it. I should be able to complete my sets this week tho

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Hey guys I'm really sorry for not playing this last week. My girlfriend of 3 years that I love with all of my heart left me and I have been having a lot of trouble coping with it. I should be able to complete my sets this week tho
Really sorry to hear that, we're all here if you need to talk.

Updated the results, I'll update the OP with the standings in a bit.

Nuez

Noob
sorry I was in bed already. if you are around today I can play anytime before 9pm EST
sorry man ... im usually not available before 9 because of husband duty lol .... wife usually falls asleep around then and thats usually when i can get on ... ill hit u upif im available earlier

cashthesehands

monster masher
sorry man ... im usually not available before 9 because of husband duty lol .... wife usually falls asleep around then and thats usually when i can get on ... ill hit u upif im available earlier
ever around during the day? or just for late evening?

Nuez

Noob
I'm
ever around during the day? or just for late evening?
usually at work during the day and get home about 7pm, but 90% of the time I have a weekday off and I'll play for about half the day lol ... I did so last Wednesday. This week that day will be Wednesday or Thursday (not yet sure which), but I'll mainly be on from like 9am-11ish am because I got a buddy comin over to chill for the rest of the day and he's not a fighting game player despite my best efforts.

Trying to find some distraction-free time to play FGs in my life has gotten harder as time goes on. I can't even imagine how people do it with kids. Top 8 @ Evo is looking further and further out of reach lol.

Anyway, sorry for ranting. I'll be on late night most days this week. for a little bit. Sorry dude.

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Sorry, it was past midnight here when you wrote me, so I was in bed. Bear in mind that there is a 6 hour difference with EST timetable. My fault, I should have written you before.
This evening/night I will be attending a concert so I won't be able to play. I could play tomorrow before 00:00h (18:00h EST)
No worries. I’ll also be at a concert tonight, haha. And then another one tomorrow! So I can play before 3pm today, or before 4pm tomorrow (EST).

CriticalDrop

Beers, grabs & dropped combos
No worries. I’ll also be at a concert tonight, haha. And then another one tomorrow! So I can play before 3pm today, or before 4pm tomorrow (EST).
Then, tomorrow would be perfect, since 3-4pm is 9-10 pm here, the time I usually play.
I can't play today at that time, since I'll be at the door of the concert hall, waiting for the Dead Kennedys!!!! haha