What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Sent a message on PSN to @UPR_Nova, he hasn't been on there since Thursday either. Starting to think this might not happen since I have to work tomorrow from 1PM-10PM Eastern time. Unless we get an extension somehow, I don't see this happening.

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
You adapted really well tho! I should have changed my gameplan but I didn't. Your Noob is hella scary.
Yeah i noticed the ranges you would do certain things so I tried to whiff punish you for doing those or anti air if you jumped. Also the only way, to my knowledge, you can avoid a fatal blow from noob after a blocked spirit ball is jumping otherwise you have to hold it. If you press a button that isnt a jump, you will get fatal blowed. I noticed you got hit by that so thought it would be somewhat helpful for you to know

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I actually just got a message from him.

"It will be extremely late when I get home tonight. I'll see if you're on and if not then I'll take a loss. Its no big deal in the grand scheme of things. Sorry man."

Alright, I'll see what I can do here. We might make this work.
No worries, people have different schedules and it happens. This weekend is critical for final changes to the tourney seeding so keep your eyes peeled:
LEAGUE TOURNEY SEASON 1 BRACKET

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah i noticed the ranges you would do certain things so I tried to whiff punish you for doing those or anti air if you jumped. Also the only way, to my knowledge, you can avoid a fatal blow from noob after a blocked spirit ball is jumping otherwise you have to hold it. If you press a button that isnt a jump, you will get fatal blowed. I noticed you got hit by that so thought it would be somewhat helpful for you to know
Yeah his B1 ( I think) has hella range. If I waited after you did it I could punish with B2 but if I tried to contest it, you’d get the punish.

Thanks for the info!