What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Starts JULY 8TH Reply to this thread to register. I will go ahead and add anyone to the list that already said they wanted to participate. You will have your matchups to play by end of next week. Players may register or drop out at any time, the league and its tourneys are FREE. Additional tourneys we do outside of this will have entry fees.

TYM MK11 League (PSN)

---------------------------------------

Scheduling and Layout
----------------------------

Example: Let's say my schedule consists of the following week...
Dreamcatcher vs. circus, Dreamcatcher vs. Kombat Chef, Dreamcatcher vs. vSlayer.
I would have ALL WEEK to schedule what time works best for both of us to play our set of FT3. We report the score to the TYM private conversation, collect your points and view your TYM ranking. Simple.

-----------------------
Point System
----------------
Very basic way to track:
1 point for

• Winning a match
  • Winning a set

MINUS 1 point for

• Not playing someone in your weekly schedule (-1 for each player not played, if you avoid better players "on purpose" you will be kicked out... to purpose of this obviously is to win, but also get better and have fun... not dodge matches to save points)
  • Disconnecting, leaving early, etc. (you'll probably just be kicked out for bad sportsmanship in general TBH if someone reports this and can be verified)
Bonus points for

(1) Referring new members to TYM and they signup for league.

Placing in league tourney. (1st = 5, 2nd = 3, 3rd/4th = 2)
Achievements will rotate each month and sometimes weekly, such as "win a set and perform at least one mercy = 1 bonus point."

(Now let's take it one step further and say that we've reported scores from the above schedule.)
Fake scores for example:

Dreamcatcher vs. circus (0-3 circus)
Dreamcatcher vs. Kombat Chef (3-2 me)
Dreamcatcher vs. vSlayer (2-3 vSlayer)

Total points earned = 6
(1 point for each match won, one extra point for winning a set)

----------------
Rankings
-----------
Rankings are simple too. They are just based on POINTS alone:
Example: Dreamcatcher is done playing through week one where 6 points were earned.
(Fake rankings for example)

circus (10)
Jakealo (9)
vSlayer (8)
Kombat Chef (7)

Dreamcatcher (6)

THE LEAGUE RESULTS SEED THE MONTHLY TOURNEY.

There will also be series (annual) rankings as well. These will NOT be reset until the very end of league series. The final tourney at the end with some BIG PRIZES will be seeded with annual rankings.

------------------------
"COACH" Option
---------------------
Most of us want to level up and improve, so here's a great way to integrate that into this:
Let's say @Circus wants to be a "coach" for a league season...

• Must be "sponsored" by at least 4 other TYM league members. (that way less experienced players aren't misinforming others) League admin can override and approve coaches without all endorsements if they are deemed qualified.
  • He (circus) could sit AFK in matches he could to watch that player he's helping and give them advice (after the set) to improve.
  • Being a "coach" for this example, Circus would earn an extra 5 points at the end of the league season as long as the player he was helping signs off that sufficient guidance was provided.

Last edited:

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
League Roster
I have added all players that I can recall were wanting to play in a league. If I missed anyone's name or you want to play, please reply to thread or contact me and I will get you added. :)

TYM Name - PSN Gamer Tag
Circus - JTCircus
Vslayer - Vslayer_MK
SaltShaker - AoN_SaltShaker
coconutshrimp - coconutshirmp
FanTalk - AnimeFanTalk
MrArcher15 - Mrarcher15
lionheart21 - lionheart21_
STB Sgt Reed - SgtReed24
Shanedawg1995 - Shanedawg1995
Jakealo - ChillyDiablo
ChadHaveMercy - ckillface13
xKMMx - KMFM_213
Shepherd Of Fire - BadassKombat
DDustiNN - DDustiNN
sars - sarsdisease21
SHAOLIN - Shaolin_AK
DixieFlatline78 - Mutough
DoDaMuSiC - DoDa-PhOdA-16
RakeemGTR - Rakeem_GTR
TyCarter35 - tyronecarter35
DanCock - SINH3LL
Buster Skruggs - Lorzack 502
CriticalDrop - DRoderickson
karaokelove - ttv-karaokelove
NightTrauma - NightTrauma
BowsersDad - breastmilQ
SparkySanders - SparkySanders
UPR_nova - UPR_Nova_
azeth123 - Rioxie
NothingPersonal - NoCharg49
Jugghead - Jugghead321
Gannickus - GannickusZ
Professor Oak - DrYukinarOhkido
Nuez - Doros_X
Bigdreamer - Mk_GREEKgod
ExpectFlames - TheNewEbola
gunnxr - LaddyIcee
XxTheGoblinx - Ojay654Synced
The_Tile - The_Tile
Rizz091 - jab0yrizz0
OwtQue - iiPuREWreQMoDe
cashthesehands - cashthesehands

ElZacho - ZLew93
Saboetuer-6 - Saboteur-6
CO-KANO - UNFUCxWITABLE_1

PSN RANKINGS
SEASON 1 TOURNEY BRACKET

SEASON 2 TOURNEY BRACKET
DISCORD

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Current Rankings

Rankings are determined directly by points earned in TYM League, they will NOT be reset until each season is over. Each season is monthly, each series will be yearly. Your series (yearly) rankings will only accumulate until the end of the entire series. The final tourney at the end of the league series will be seeded by annual rankings, not the current season. (for info on point system see OP)

PSN RANKINGS - SEASON 2

Character Usage %

Season 1:

Season 2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
League Tournaments
The first official League Tournament will be July 27-28th.

By popular demand it will be double elimination, FT3 all to the end, FREE but seeded by points in the league play. (for info on point system see OP)

Prizes and payout for placing will be determined before start of tournament. Because the league tourneys will have no entry fee, it will likely be 1st prize payout with trophy.

Additional tourneys outside of league play will likely be anywhere from a $5-$20 entry fee, top 4 placing payout.

Last edited:

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
The more signups, the better. XBL definitely needs some help if we are going to turn the tourneys into something bigger.

YOU GET A BONUS POINT IN RANKING FOR EACH MEMBER YOU REFER TO THE TYM FORUM THAT SIGNS UP FOR LEAGUE.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Id like to play but my jacked up work schedule is gonna determine when i can get on so i might miss some lol
@Matador Fiend man you gotta play. You would be a tough player to beat, plus all you have to do is play 3 random people once a week FT3. You guys play when you can, it's not scheduled. The tourneys are but they will have a ton of notice. And you can still play in the league and opt out of the tourney for the month if you wanted.
This is too much to read and I'm lazy. Can I just watch? Lmao
Basically you play 3 random people once a week, FT3 wins. Tourney once a month. You can definitely just watch if you want though.

Last edited:

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
@Matador Fiend man you gotta play. You would be a tough player to beat, plus you all you have to do is play 3 random people once a week FT3. You guys play when you can, it's not scheduled. The tourneys are but they will have a ton of notice. And you can still play in the league and opt out of the tourney for the month if you wanted.

Basically you play 3 random people once a week, FT3 wins. Tourney once a month. You can definitely just watch if you want though.

Oh okay I would like to do it but idk if its possible because of my work schedule...

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
You can play your 3 opponents any time during the week that they're available and good with it. If you can't make the league tourney, you can opt out of it. So couldn't hurt to try it, right?

Only thing that's scheduled is who you play and FT3 wins. That's it.
Yeah that's true. Sign me up!