What's new

*TOURNEY SEASON 3 - TEAM BATTLES* TYM League (PSN)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
A few players have gracefully bowed out for the tourney or the rest of the league. Thank you for letting me know in advance so it doesn't hold up the tourney this week. I'm definitely sad to hear it because there are couple very good players that we won't have compete in this, but there will be a league tourney every month so it's okay!

I have also removed @Shanedawg1995 and @Nuez from the league for no show.

I will roll out final tourney bracket and schedule shortly. STARTS TODAY!

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
TOURNAMENT BRACKET CLICK HERE

-TYM League Tourney (Season 1) -
READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES

Tournament Variations ONLY

All rounds are best of 2 out of 3. (up until Loser & Grand Finals which are FT3 wins)
Double Elimination (loser finalist must win FT3 to reset bracket in Grand Finals)
YOU MAY PLAY YOUR MATCH EARLIER THAN SCHEDULED IF YOU WANT

DQ's will be STRICTLY enforced. If your matches aren't 100% played by midnight on the day scheduled, you will be removed from the tournament. If you check in by the scheduled day and your opponent doesn't check in, you will automatically advance to the next round.

- SCHEDULING -
Round 1 Mon & Tues July 22-23

Round 2 Wed & Thurs July 24-25
Round 3 Fri July 26
Round 4 and Quarterfinals Sat July 27

Semfinals/Loser Finals/Grand Finals Sun (live streamed) Sunday July 28

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
How the hell am I 9th seed? shit... I did better than I thought lmao

So for the people that are in the second column on the challonge bracket, we don't play until Wed or Thurs? Is that correct?

Edit: DAAAAAMN @Vslayer you and @Professor Oak play each other first :confused:
I'm prepared, Cassie's now my main again XD

But it's double Elim this time, so you know I have a second chance if ever he walks all over me.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I think my score is wrong. It says I won 13 matches but I’m counting 11. And it says 11 sets played, but I count 12.

I should have... 11 matches won, 2 sets won, 12 sets played, 13 points total.

So I dunno how that will affect seeding. But I don’t want to cheat anyone.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I think my score is wrong. It says I won 13 matches but I’m counting 11. And it says 11 sets played, but I count 12.

I should have... 11 matches won, 2 sets won, 12 sets played, 13 points total.

So I dunno how that will affect seeding. But I don’t want to cheat anyone.
You made 7 points week 1 and 6 points week 2 so that's 13 points + the sets you won (2).

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
You made 7 points week 1 and 6 points week 2 so that's 13 points + the sets you won (2).
MK11 League

Week 1

BowsersDad - 3DDustiNN - 0
(breastmilQ)
Liu KangKano

SparkySanders - 3DDustiNN - 2
RaidenKano

UPR_Nova - 3DDustiNN - 0
GerasKano

azeth123 - 3DDustiNN - 1
(Rioxie)
JacquiKano

Nuez - 2DDustiNN - 3
(Doros_X)
JaxKano

ExpectFlames - 3DDustiNN - 0
(TheNewEbola)
RaidenKano

MorphingGrid - 3DDustiNN - 0
Erron BlackKano

Week 2

Circus - 3DDustiNN - 1
(JTCircus)
KanoKano

Vslayer - 1DDustiNN - 3
(Vslayer_MK)
KanoKano

coconutshrimp - 3DDustiNN - 0
Johnny CageKano

ChadHaveMercy - 3DDustiNN - 0
(ckillface13)
CassieKano

NothingPersonal - 3DDustiNN - 1
(NoCharg49)
Shao KahnKano

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
How the hell am I 9th seed? shit... I did better than I thought lmao

So for the people that are in the second column on the challonge bracket, we don't play until Wed or Thurs? Is that correct?

Edit: DAAAAAMN @Vslayer you and @Professor Oak play each other first :confused:
You absolutely CAN play early, if you and @DDustiNN want to go ahead and knock it out. You have until the END of Thursday to play since you're already Round 2. I did that to balance the schedule as well as I could and make sure no one missed out. Pretty flexible that way.
I think those points each week are already including the set points.
I doublechecked it and it looks right to me? Don't work so hard to try and become a lower seed. Lol ;)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
@sars I'm down to play tonight if you are, we can play early and the schedule is the technically the "deadline" of how long everyone has to play matches within their round. That way it allows extra time for people to navigate through the loser's bracket as well.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Got bodied 3-0 to SheperdofFire.

@Dreamcatcher @Vslayer
I'm done with the tournament and league man this was a mistake. Go ahead and withdraw me. Thanks for the opportunity.
By the way it's best 2 out of 3, not FT3 wins for the tourney guys. @ShepherdOfFire @Vslayer

The loser bracket finals and Grand Finals are FT3 wins. (unless loser is reset, then it's 6 for them of course)

sars

Noob
@sars I'm down to play tonight if you are, we can play early and the schedule is the technically the "deadline" of how long everyone has to play matches within their round. That way it allows extra time for people to navigate through the loser's bracket as well.
I can def play tonight. What time you abailable

@Dreamcatcher I'm sorry for last week I didn't play a single league game, it is very hard to play with people when there 6 hours or more of difference and this week I had a different sleep schedule than usual.

I beat Saboteur-6 3-0

EDIT : Oops sorry it didn't refresh the page before I posted this

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I can def play tonight. What time you abailable
Should be off work 8pm EST or a little after?
@Dreamcatcher I'm sorry for last week I didn't play a single league game, it is very hard to play with people when there 6 hours or more of difference and this week I had a different sleep schedule than usual.

I beat Saboteur-6 3-0

EDIT : Oops sorry it didn't refreshed the page before I posted this
It's all good. You're in the tourney, already played your first match and won.