What's new

Scrubby Harley Execution questions

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
So I've been in the lab with Harley for a couple of weeks, now. Still, I'm not great at her execution. She requires a lot of work, which is fine.

Still...I need help.

Landing PD after 112 mid-screen seems to be a problem. One of the issues is that 112 doesn't always come out after you hit j3 in a B22, b3, j3, 112, PD combo.

Like...the first hit of the string connects, but then the character's body drops and the rest of the string doesn't come out. How do I fix this?

In the corner, with 112, 11 will hit, but 2 will miss as they drop to the ground. Why is this happening?

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
I think that combo is j2 b22 db31 b3. Also 112 play doctor does not connect in mid screen. In the corner it would depend on the gravity of the combo, like what hits you are doing into it

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Rude PD doesn't connect after 112 mid-screen. After the b3, try j2,j2,12-PD. If you want a slightly easier version, opt for a 11 instead of the 12. In the corner, if you're dropping the 2 of the 112 it's because you aren't doing the combo quickly enough. I don't know which combo you're using, but you have to input the next command as soon as you see the animation for the first one finish, or else they'll fall too quickly.

112 PD is a corner ender. I'm not aware of any mid-screen situation where that will hit. The mid screen combo with J3 is B22 Tantrum Stance Cartwheel B3 J3 112 into pop pop gun, silly slide set up, or trait.

If you want to hit PD mid-screen, you have to use J2 instead of J3 (you can do two J2s if you want) and then end with 12 PD. It still isn't easy. Alot of times gunshots come out instead of PD if you do not execute perfectly.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
b2,2~ts,1,b3, j2,j2, 1,2 PD. Try that, it flows more naturally than 112 pd for me. Plus that's a midscreen bnb. You will get gunshot ALOT when you practice this. It took me quite some time to actually start getting pd in combos. I remember now..it was the week that batgirl came out before I started getting it. lol. The input is very precise, but also has to be very quick because they're in a juggle.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I'm also learning this chick and the execution feels...odd. What combos involve her 2U3?
Gimmicky resets. The scaling off of 2U3 is horrible.
Do her basic mid screen Bnb B22 , TS 1, B3, J2 and then you use 2U3 sillyslide then TS 1 and start a new combo. This can be blocked by holding down though and if the person knows about it they will probably punish you.
You might be able to do this gimmick but instead of doing sillyslide try dashing under (need to test this to see if it actually works) and doing her F2 which is her overhead. It's slow but might catch people off guard.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Well. That makes me feel a LOT better. My go to BnBs right now are:

B22, xx Tantrum 1, b3, j3, 112 xx cupcake bombs(MB and normal)
B22, xx Tantrum 1, b3, j3, 112 silly slide
b22, xx Tantrum 1, b3, j2, j2, 12 xx PD
And variants on those with F3. So just replace b22 with F3.

In the corner, I typically do:

b22/F3 xx Tantrum 1, f13,f13,112 xx PD. Usually does around 43-44 without the jump in, probably more with MB PD(but I'm not sure how much damage MB PD actually does).

What other BnBs should I use? Does b121 have a good use?

@Rude
You can use b121 for an easier bnb switch and use for oki setup.
For instance
J2 b22 TS1 j2 b121 SS. Around 40%
After silly slide you can go into a low or Overhead putting them at a 50/50.
You can also use b121 for optimised damaged I think for super in the corner or near it.
After super do b121 PD.
And if im correct. B121 ticks in PD on block

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
You can abuse the directional buffer in the system to do 112~PD consistently, but it only reaches in the corner anyway. Rather than doing ...112~dbf1 you can do
...11(d2)~bf1 and that works too