What's new

General/Other Screw Bane

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Something like this happened in a Ranked match to me except the Super actually connected.

Took me like 30 minutes to re-create this because I had to do 1 xx TP with 1 hand.

Was this known or is this new? Either way this is some typical west coast bullshit.

@Grr
@RYX
@GGA Max
@Doombawkz
@BiPolarExxpress

Forgive me if the tags are off IDK who plays Bane. I don't even play this game anymore

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
My friend did that a week ago to win the match. We all had a good laugh about it. Bane's Super autocorrects for behind teleports.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Does it still do that for an in air teleport? Would it still have caught you?
In Hall of Justice, I used a roomba and did an air tele, he Supers right before I tele, armors through roomba, auto-correct and catch me.

I was kind of pissed but shit like this always happens to me in NRS games. In MK9 too many NRS-y shit happened and I didn't voice it. Now, that changes.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Its super old, like we found it the first week Scorp was out.

If you wanna see crazy, do something like set Superman to do flying punch.
Do b.23 d.3 then immediately dash over into body splash. If you do it right, you'll launch him into the air behind you.
Then do super right after. You'll see what I mean.

It should be j.d.3 b.23 d.3 (dash) j.d.3xxsuper

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Its super old, like we found it the first week Scorp was out.

If you wanna see crazy, do something like set Superman to do flying punch.
Do b.23 d.3 then immediately dash over into body splash. If you do it right, you'll launch him into the air behind you.
Then do super right after. You'll see what I mean.

It should be j.d.3 b.23 d.3 (dash) j.d.3xxsuper
You mean you found something...AFTER MAY?

:O

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
ur right screw bane, fighting this character in general is a pain.....all they do is just roid rage for days and u can't do shiet about it :I

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
ur right screw bane, fighting this character in general is a pain.....all they do is just roid rage for days and u can't do shiet about it :I
Arguable that his wake up options are somewhat too safe, but safe could be said for most of cast. How long does his withdrawal state last? Isn't that everyone comes in and wrecks him?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Arguable that his wake up options are somewhat too safe, but safe could be said for most of cast. How long does his withdrawal state last? Isn't that everyone comes in and wrecks him?
6 seconds at the most, resettable by clash or cinematic.
I believe its 3, 4.5, 6 for each level, and 10%, 25%, and 50% increased damage