What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Screenshot of Jason's Face - PC Hack Allows Sneak Peak

Jason Voorhees! Who is that handsome man behind the mask? He's always worn a sack on his head or had a hockey mask. However, you would seldomly see the creature behind the mask.

In Mortal Kombat X, Jason naturally wears a mask in all three of his variations. The only time you get to see a little bit of his face is during X-ray attacks when your oppoent stabs you in the face somewhere. However, here is just a little preview of the MKX Camera Hack that is in the works for PC.

It may not be what you expected, but as forum member @John Grizzly mentioned, we should be surprised there is any detail at all considering this is something that was never intended to be seen.

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Jason looks absolutely beast in MKX and really reminds me of latter Friday the 13th movies, but this maskless screenshot... WTF!?
Is this is modded or this is how he really looks in MKX under hockey mask?

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Wow, that is pretty lame. It's details like this that developers should still focus on. I mean sure, they didn't expect anyone to see his face, but now that I have I can't even take him seriously anymore.

Jason looks absolutely beast in MKX and really reminds me of latter Friday the 13th movies, but this maskless screenshot... WTF!?
Is this is modded or this is how he really looks in MKX under hockey mask?
Yes this is really how he looks under the hockey mask in MKX. This is a screenshot of his win pose when he takes his mask off. The only mod involved is a camera mod that allows the user to control the camera, similar to a FPS.

Wow, that is pretty lame. It's details like this that developers should still focus on. I mean sure, they didn't expect anyone to see his face, but now that I have I can't even take him seriously anymore.
this, they did so much to hide the face yet he looks like a normal human. that's lame as hell

You are not supposed to see jason's face, thats the whole idea ..
I was surprised that they exposed the face at any point, even off camera. Surely they knew a camera hack was coming. Maybe nobody was paying attention at NRS when the injustice and mk9 cam hacks released.