What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Screenshot of Jason's Face - PC Hack Allows Sneak Peak

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
It does, it's just the muscle instead of the skin; either way you can see exactly what's in that photo. I'm sure there were also technical limitations they had to follow, like when they couldn't give Ares a pitch black visor in Injustice, they just had to give him a normal face that was colored black.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
He looks like Mr Clean after he got fired and started selling his body for drug money...also known as the best years of his life!!!

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Woo! I've been waiting for this mod! :D

I think it'd be hilarious if under the mask was Ed Boon and he had like big eyebrows and stuff lol

So Enigma, that means you are working on a new MKX camera mod. That's great news.

Regarding the Jason face thing, it isn't too big of a deal, since we aren't supposed to see his face. I am more disappointed in the fact that we didn't get the "zombie" Jason (Part 6/7), which is probably my favorite look for him. Especially part 7, where he looks like an absolute beast.

Also, they could have done better with the dialogues. A small matter, but could have been great, nonetheless. His gameplay seems pretty good, though.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
I'm pretty sure thats a base 'placeholder' face, like a default, cause your not supposed to see it!
This

I wish I hadn't see this. His outro feels ruined now.

I'll go with the possibility my opp doesn't know
"You've seen him bro, you've seen how this mofo looks? Yeah no you shouldn't"