What's new

Scorpion's Vortex and MKX

Vortex or to not Vortex

• Total voters
From what I've seen of Scorpion's Tele-punch, it looks like it could give you enough frame advantage to start a vortex. Although, seeing as how it's gone back to the UMK3 way of teleporting (the attack itself has a limited range), I'm not sure if you would be able to vortex off of it.

Not to mention that in his "Inferno" variation, it becomes a Tele-kick. Looks like it might have more recovery on it, but who knows, it could be the same as the Tele-punch.

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
From what I've seen of Scorpion's Tele-punch, it looks like it could give you enough frame advantage to start a vortex. Although, seeing as how it's gone back to the UMK3 way of teleporting (the attack itself has a limited range), I'm not sure if you would be able to vortex off of it.

Not to mention that in his "Inferno" variation, it becomes a Tele-kick. Looks like it might have more recovery on it, but who knows, it could be the same as the Tele-punch.
Wrong info here, check the forum often.

Scorpion's Teleport now is a kick in any variation, it becomes a tele-punch only when performed from the air in any variation.