What's new

Scorpion's Move Set

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Hey does anybody know what kind of properties the new Demon Dash special had? Like safe vs unsafe. Does it have a window where it can pass through attacks or projectiles, etc.?
I don't think it can go through projectiles, but it's probably safe at max range.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
If anyone is curious, 16bit answered a message I sent him and Scorpion's Teleport hits mid. He also told me that Dash can pass through opponent depending on range but will get blown up if blocked. Good stuff. Was super awesome to get a response from him. Wasn't fully expecting it so very stoked.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
My only issue with not having Kustom Variations at Tournaments is that I worry we won't see creative labbing with different combinations of specials. Sure we'll get the labbing with Tournament Variations but I wanna see the full potential of labbing from the pros! But why go through all that trouble if the fruits of that labor can't be used competitively.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
My only issue with not having Kustom Variations at Tournaments is that I worry we won't see creative labbing with different combinations of specials. Sure we'll get the labbing with Tournament Variations but I wanna see the full potential of labbing from the pros! But why go through all that trouble if the fruits of that labor can't be used competitively.
Is this confirmed info? Are we really not going to be able to use custom variations at tournaments?

That would throw the whole custom variation thing out the window imo

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
Is this confirmed info? Are we really not going to be able to use custom variations at tournaments?

That would throw the whole custom variation thing out the window imo
Sadly they haven't 100% confirmed or denied this yet. It would really be a waste of all their fantastic work on these characters to NOT allow Kustom Variants in tournaments. Setting up the moves does NOT take that long if you know what you are doing and since the cosmetic stuff isn't as important in competition the other stuff can be mandatoried at default if deemed to take too long for all competitors.