What's new

Scorpion Video Thread

I did not understand the cancel first lol.
I play kasual but with tournament settings. Never tried that misery blade. :)
It’s fun to play but it’s not too different from TP cancel. F3 xx stance 3 jails & +22 if it hits.

Teleport cancel is still better though. Increases mobility, has an Option Select, etc.

I really like Tigerz's Searing Rage. To me that kind of play is much more fun to play/watch than Reborn (oh that's not true I like both but feel SR more honest and that's a factor to me :) ). But it is personal preference and a bit different playstyle.
It looks like Erron can not punish max range DS either but of course he can pressure after that.

The B222 interrupts on wake up are fenomenal...

Commentar is pretty lol though.

Last edited:
Look at this... I just wanted to see high level Scorp vs Skarlet play to learn the approach.
Thank you Tigerz and Sonicfox. :)

Not too much but I already realized how I should approach it if Searing Rage.
And good play against Erron Black and Jaqui too. I have learnt a lot watching this to make Searing Rage more useful.

Last edited:
It was a good fun match with a Scorpion mate in KL GG.
Not high level alert! :) Have fun.
Playing Scorpion today was pretty fun.

I have beaten a Sonya/Scorpion for Master and won and it said I am in master (got 100 points) but it disconnected and I did not get my points lol. So I need 3 points for master. Maybe tomorrow. :)

Durag92

Noob

#10th video of the “Perfect & Flawless
Victory” compilation series on my channel. Damage dealt by my boy Scorpy - - - - >