What's new

General/Other - Scorpion Scorpion variation/character idea

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
How could would it be? If we get a two scorpions in the next game?

I mean, instead of simply re-skin it, NRS actually give him a different slot, and give him a empowered move set, and maybe also do a few stuffs that regular Scorpion couldn't do, like different combo strings, a different spear move (from air maybe), hell hand and a few more hell powers.

This would be one of the bests insanes ideas ever. In the challenge tower during one of the Kanos missions you can fight an AI inferno Scorpion there, only that his frame data is slight different and his spear and hell fire has more fire in it, and also he does more damage.

I saw this again today, and suddenly i remind myself the 1st time i was playing MK9 at the challenge tower, during this challenge i was asking why didn't they make him playable, it would be so cool.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
so like CSZ but they would actually try to make him good?

I would play it but it seems unlikely since NRS likes tying characters into the story, and making a 2nd scorpion might be a little iffy, especially if it's all stuff Scorpion could/should just do anyway

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I would be cool with just having Inferno Scorpion instead of regular Scorpion. Change his moves and give him a new story like Scorps went into hell or whatever and he's now this new character.

But having both characters at the same time sounds unnecessary.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
It's not a bad idea. I support it.

Reg Scorp can have his Reg stuff.

Inf Scorp can have mugen shit like Up-Spear , Toasty as a special move not Fatality , Old School MK teleport , different properties on Reg Spear and normals. etc etc

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
How could would it be? If we get a two scorpions in the next game?

I mean, instead of simply re-skin it, NRS actually give him a different slot, and give him a empowered move set, and maybe also do a few stuffs that regular Scorpion couldn't do, like different combo strings, a different spear move (from air maybe), hell hand and a few more hell powers.

This would be one of the bests insanes ideas ever. In the challenge tower during one of the Kanos missions you can fight an AI inferno Scorpion there, only that his frame data is slight different and his spear and hell fire has more fire in it, and also he does more damage.

I saw this again today, and suddenly i remind myself the 1st time i was playing MK9 at the challenge tower, during this challenge i was asking why didn't they make him playable, it would be so cool.
I'm just quoting myself here FUCKING WIN YAY!! I fucking love my mind

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I'm just quoting myself here FUCKING WIN YAY!! I fucking love my mind
you honestly don't need confirmation that your idea was in the game to love your mind dude. if you are creative at all in any sense then you are doing humanity a great service, had your ideas been completely off in terms of being in MKX, you should have still come in here and quoted yourself because ideas are awesome.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
you honestly don't need confirmation that your idea was in the game to love your mind dude. if you are creative at all in any sense then you are doing humanity a great service, had your ideas been completely off in terms of being in MKX, you should have still come in here and quoted yourself because ideas are awesome.
I believe is just coincidence, yet does it feel awesome