What's new

Scorpion Spear KB Tech - Maximizing damage

I found some combos maximizing damage off of spear krushing blows. The opponents recovery is so long it actually gives you enough time to jump kick or even set up a cross up kick combo. It leads to some pretty interesting combos that can be kind of difficult but get an extra 5% damage or so.

I found some combos maximizing damage off of spear krushing blows. The opponents recovery is so long it actually gives you enough time to jump kick or even set up a cross up kick combo. It leads to some pretty interesting combos that can be kind of difficult but get an extra 5% damage or so.
Nice, creative.

I found myself these combos if I ever hit a KB spear lol:
1 BAR: BF1 AMP KB, FJ3, F32xxBF1
2 BAR: BF1 AMP KB, FJ2, S4xxDB3 AMP, F3, ender (looks pretty practical as close to optimal (or it is) damage and easy) approx. +60 damage compared to 1 BAR.

I liked your cross up version of 1 BAR version it is good for positioning! I did not even think about that the advantage is so big that I have time to cross up.

Last edited:
Nice, creative.

I found myself these combos if I ever hit a KB spear lol:
1 BAR: BF1 AMP KB, FJ3, F32xxBF1
2 BAR: BF1 AMP KB, FJ2, S4xxDB3 AMP, F3, ender (looks pretty practical as close to optimal (or it is) damage and easy) approx. +60 damage compared to 1 BAR.

I liked your cross up version of 1 BAR version it is good for positioning! I did not even think about that the advantage is so big that I have time to cross up.
Yeah these combos are definitely not something that can be hit consistently online or even offline unless execution is on point lol. Not the most practical, but it’s exciting to know there’s some depth to the combos. The trick to the cross up is to make sure you walk up a little after the KB.

I actually mostly use that same 1 bar combo online since it’s not too hard to pull off. Especially if you cross up the kick!

Yeah these combos are definitely not something that can be hit consistently online or even offline unless execution is on point lol. Not the most practical, but it’s exciting to know there’s some depth to the combos. The trick to the cross up is to make sure you walk up a little after the KB.

I actually mostly use that same 1 bar combo online since it’s not too hard to pull off. Especially if you cross up the kick!
Yes I figured the cross up. I just did not check if I have that plenty of time for a walk then jump. :)
Scorpion has creative combo capability but that's more of a fun factor not efficiency. :)

2 bar combos are not hard either if you have fun with Scorpion just learn it.
However I found myself lot of time using 1 bar combos due to meter management. But it depends on the situation (and opponent's defensive meter).
In general +100 damage for +1 bar is absolutely worth it to me. Then I need a bit stagger play and here we go again lol.