What's new

Combo List - Scorpion Scorpion Official Combo Thread - Post all Scorpion Combos here(Pre patch thread with obsolete info)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train

Noob
I have some noob question about exTP combo. Rather "exTP, ji3~TP" part. How it is right to input ji3? I try to mash 3 just after jump and it comes every time different, at different height. And when try to press 3 only once I just miss with this kick and fly over.
I found that best option is to use exTP ji4 TP (not 3). Also, make sure that you don't input 4 after jump too fast, let scorpion get some height (if u mash it too fast kick will not come out and u will just cancel into tele without kick), and than tap 4 and cancel into TP. Just pracrice... I found this harder than FRC lol , but that's just me. I spent 3-4 hours in the lab just trying to get timing right for this combo.

Train

Noob
There's no easy answer for this. Depending on the attack you're doing after Flame Aura, you have about a 3-frame window to properly combo the next hit. That's 1/20th of a second you have to work with. All I can say is practice, practice, practice.
Yeah well , I kinda have problem with ji2 f4 FA 21 FRC.... timing for FA 21 is insane? I think it's like 2 frames?
After the FA I can't connect 21 FRC constantly (opponent just use block after FA). Any tips for this but practice ? :( or is there any other option that would be easier ?

Yeah well , I kinda have problem with ji2 f4 FA 21 FRC.... timing for FA 21 is insane? I think it's like 2 frames?
After the FA I can't connect 21 FRC constantly (opponent just use block after FA). Any tips for this but practice ? :( or is there any other option that would be easier ?
Actually I think it's 4 frames. IIRC (can't check), FA is +13 and 2 has 10-frames startup. It's definitely either 3 or 4, since f3 has 12-frames startup and is also possible to combo out of FA.
Sorry, no tips but practice. The large delay between hits makes linking it significantly more difficult and there's no such thing as plinking as far as I know. You could modify your combo to use 1 after FA instead of 2 and do something like 12~something or 123~something or 114~something depending on range. 1 starts up frame faster than 2 by one frame giving you a little more leeway. You can only combo FRCs out of 123 though which I find is even harder than linking after FA. Might be because I'm on pad.

learis1

Guardian Cadet
What are some good meterless combos for Ninjutsu scorpion off of f2 and b2 (his normal launchers)?

I'm completely new to Scorpion. So far this is my combo:

b2, 4 xx db3, f3 xx bf4. 25% dmg.

Same combo can be done starting from f2 followed by b2.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Some possibilities for F3 in Hellfire at max range, for when you can't do F3 FBC.

F3 - extele - 214 or j3 tele - 21 - spear - ji2 - f4 - FA - 11 -tele = 34% with 214 filler, 32% with 21. Up to 43% total with max chip.

Easier option:

F3 - spear - Ji2 - F4 - extele - jk tele - FA - 11 - tele = 28%. Up to 39% with max chip.

Both of these when done with max pressure build back almost the entire bar you used for the ex tele. I personally feel F3 spear is the better option of the two, f3 ex tele feels a bit weird whereas f3 spear is super consistent and very easy.

What are some good meterless combos for Ninjutsu scorpion off of f2 and b2 (his normal launchers)?

I'm completely new to Scorpion. So far this is my combo:

b2, 4 xx db3, f3 xx bf4. 25% dmg.

Same combo can be done starting from f2 followed by b2.
For no meter that is pretty much all you can get, you can go other fillers such as J3, F3, 21 into tele but unless you spend the bar for ex tele you are going to net much less damage in Ninjutsu.

Last edited:

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Can anyone give me a good combo off of b3~Spear in hell fire cause I simply lack the execution to do fireball cancels off of b3 into 214~stuff.

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
Can anyone give me a good combo off of b3~Spear in hell fire cause I simply lack the execution to do fireball cancels off of b3 into 214~stuff.
1 Bar: b3 spear, fjp, 214 teleport, 214 EX teleport, run~flame aura, f3 teleport. Does good damage and leaves you in blockstring/vortex position.

If that's too execution heavy, I also suggest a b3 EX tele combo for similar results

1 Bar: b3 EX teleport, run~214 teleport, 21 spear, fjp, f4 flame aura, 4 teleport.

For meterless, I don't know any way to end a b3 combo with the opponent standing without very tight execution. Here's an example.

Meterless: b3 FBRC 214 teleport, flame aura, standing 4 spear, fjp, standing 4 teleport.

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
This isn't gonna be much help to the guy who was asking, but I found a 40% 1 bar from b3 that ends in blockstring/vortex position.

b3 FBRC, b12 flame aura, 214 teleport, 214 EX teleport, run~21 spear, fjp, f4 flame aura, 4 teleport.

How fast do I need to do the FBC in order for 123 to connect?
It's the most lenient FBC there is since 1 has the fastest startup. If you find this too hard, Hellfire might not be the variation for you. That said, you can always omit the FBC and just go straight into 123 off the fj2.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
It's the most lenient FBC there is since 1 has the fastest startup. If you find this too hard, Hellfire might not be the variation for you. That said, you can always omit the FBC and just go straight into 123 off the fj2.
I was able to do it. I'm still getting use to FBC after things because the window compiled with the way NRS decided the running would work in this game instead of it just being forward forward is throwing me off a bit.

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
Notations:
TP = Teleport
Spear = Spear
TD = Takedown
FS = Flame Spear (Meter Burned Ex Spear)
TPC = Teleport Cancel
FBC = Fireball Cancel with Run (Hellfire Specific, B3, or 21 into DB Hold 1, RC string)
MG = Minion Grab (Inferno)
MD = Minion Drop (Inferno)
MC = Minion Charge (Inferno)
FA = Flame Aura (Hellfire)
HB = Hell Ball (Hellfire)
DF = Demon Fire
R = Run
Dash = Dash
Ji = Jump in
NJP = Neutral Jump Punch
Ex = Enhanced Attack (Consumes a Bar)
MB = Meterburn (uses meter as or before the move hits)
~ or xx = Canceled into

Advise: Avoid Jump in starters as much as possible

::: Universal Through All Variations :::

214~TP, 21~Spear, Ji2, 21~TP
214~TP, 4~exTP, Dash, 21~spear, Ji2, 21~TP
123~Spear, NJP, JK~TP, 214~TP
214~TP, 214~exTP, Dash, 21~Spear, Ji2, 21~TP
123~TP, JK, exTP, Dash, 21~Spear, Ji2, 21~TP
NJP, Dash, 214~TP, 21~Spear, Ji2, 21~X-Ray
214~TP, 4~exTP, Dash, 21~spear, Ji2, 21~TD (38% 1-meter)

Anti-Airs​
1, jk~TP, 4~exTP, dash, 21~Spear, Ji21~TP
1, 214~exTP, 4~TP, 21~Spear, Ji21~TP
This is about to be a lame ass question but what do I do after a neutral spear (not anti air) or a b3 spear/f4 spear? It seems hella lame to just cross up JP into a vortex what should I do?

I've tried

1. Ji2, 214,teleport, 214, teleport
2. Nj2 ji3, teleport, ji3, teleport

Both of those are hella lame >.>

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This is about to be a lame ass question but what do I do after a neutral spear (not anti air) or a b3 spear/f4 spear? It seems hella lame to just cross up JP into a vortex what should I do?

I've tried

1. Ji2, 214,teleport, 214, teleport
2. Nj2 ji3, teleport, ji3, teleport

Both of those are hella lame >.>
If you're playing ninjutsu that is as good as you going to get.

Other wise, Inferno and hellfire both have alternate combo extenders

Inferno,
JI2, 214, teleport, 21, minion grab...
Hellfire:
Ji2, NJP, JK, teleport, Flame aura...

So on PC Scorpions flame aura doesn't lead to a combo, should it? For example if you do the flame aura they can block afterwards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.