What's new

Scorpion MU

hi guys,

do you have any advice to play against scorpion reborn variation?, i mean..his teleport cancel is so cancer,

1. he can cancel teleport and throw
  2. he can teleport and enhance it
  3. he can teleport and shimmy
it feels like im playing MKX with those BS 50/50 (im using geras's 3rd variation btw)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
hi guys,

do you have any advice to play against scorpion reborn variation?, i mean..his teleport cancel is so cancer,

1. he can cancel teleport and throw
  2. he can teleport and enhance it
  3. he can teleport and shimmy
it feels like im playing MKX with those BS 50/50 (im using geras's 3rd variation btw)
Changed thread title for you as wasnt clear you meant scorpion vs geras

My biggest advice for Scorpion is to be playing New Era. As a New Era main its probably my easiest matchup.

The Sand Pillar basically checks every option disrespectful Scorpions like to do on wakeup. Mix it up with low sand and titan tackle in the corner and Scorpion players struggle fast.

Alsp for reborn I just d1 to option select the teleport/cancel. When it hits you can jail him into a tick throw and back to the corner from there.

Also play slow and lame against Scorpion. Don't be afraid to neutral duck and make hin come to you. A Geras punish can steal the life lead easily.

My biggest advice for Scorpion is to be playing New Era. As a New Era main its probably my easiest matchup.

The Sand Pillar basically checks every option disrespectful Scorpions like to do on wakeup. Mix it up with low sand and titan tackle in the corner and Scorpion players struggle fast.

Alsp for reborn I just d1 to option select the teleport/cancel. When it hits you can jail him into a tick throw and back to the corner from there.

Also play slow and lame against Scorpion. Don't be afraid to neutral duck and make hin come to you. A Geras punish can steal the life lead easily.
hmmm sounds pretty solid, i gotta practice that d1 OS though hahaha, i will try all of that in a local tournament against my nemesis(yes, he is a main reborn scorpion :coffee:) , thanks for the advice :)