What's new

Match Footage - Scorpion Scorpion Match Videos

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Everyone Feel Free To put their Match videos or Ones you think ppl should check out.
Starting off , heres some From Display Lag's, Fourwude. hes originally SF player but has picking up mk and Started Playing with us.

Last edited:
I'm uploading Scorpion Ranked Matches to my channel. I'm not amazing but I do have combos to show etc.

Here's part 1, parts 2-5 are up on my channel too.

Reactions: Cat

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Here are some matches of me and LI Joe during casuals at the arena late Thursday night. We're learning, a lot of accidental inputs, breakers, missed punishes and etc. I recorded the matches from my phone because I suck at uploading from ps4. I recorded what I could. Most of the replays were screwed up because of the replay bug. Sorry about the dog lol.

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Great matches @Scoot Magee

Use flame aura more to make them respect your air space, they have to learn that when you're not on fire, jumping at you might come with a cost. When they start to do early punches and kicks while airbone is then when you will get the chance to duck under the attack and whiff punish them as they land, pretty fun.

Shootouts to your dog he was just confused because he couldn't tell which one was Hellfire and which one was inferno :p

And shootouts to replay bug.

Scoot Magee

Great matches @Scoot Magee

Use flame aura more to make them respect your air space, they have to learn that when you're not on fire, jumping at you might come with a cost. When they start to do early punches and kicks while airbone is then when you will get the chance to duck under the attack and whiff punish them as they land, pretty fun.

Shootouts to your dog he was just confused because he couldn't tell which one was Hellfire and which one was inferno :p

And shootouts to replay bug.
Yeah I actually had a lot more matches where I was using flame aura a lot more and actually linking off of it, I remember you mentioning that before so I was using it. I was using a lot of f3 and st4 in strings as well with the FB cancel but that replay bug screwed up so many matches. Out of like 20 matches I add to favorites only like 5 survived.

It's finally uploaded!

I was the scorpion user in the footage.

NOTE: Video's uploaded just yesterday but the event took place 04/18; week 1 scrubby alert.

I'd appreciate tips/pointers on how to improve. For one thing, I was dropping combos and the ones that hurt the most were the ones that involved EX Tele>jk-> tele (kept whiffing the jk part).

PS: Proudly N7 fan :)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
It's finally uploaded!

I was the scorpion user in the footage.

NOTE: Video's uploaded just yesterday but the event took place 04/18; week 1 scrubby alert.

I'd appreciate tips/pointers on how to improve. For one thing, I was dropping combos and the ones that hurt the most were the ones that involved EX Tele>jk-> tele (kept whiffing the jk part).

PS: Proudly N7 fan :)
Your opponent doesn't know frame data yet, but there is some habits you need to unlearn now.

214~minion grab its not a blockstring there is a 13 frames gap between the last kick and the minion to grab the opponent, an educated opponent will punish you between gaps.
But against minion charge seems safe, i haven't tested this yet.

Don't randomly mash D4 if its not going to hit, any whiffing attack in this game has a very good chance of getting punished, you got away with a lot of things, but you put in a good game, you said it yourself its a week earlier, so i would like to see something more recent ;)

Gracias @Evil Eddy Wang!

We're scheduled to have another round of casuals this Sat; good for me as I'm a console peasant and still waiting for the PS3 version. Had to rely on youtube/TYM posts outside (limited) lab time via PS4 rentals. I'm hoping the upcoming casual event will record matches...hopefully mine! haha! :)

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
PS+ ran out lol, but here are some matches against the CPU on Very Hard. They're fucking godlike on this game, especially when you give them an Ice Clone aha. It's a good way to practice your execution for offline, because his combos can be pretty difficult online.

I really neeeed more practice with Ermac (3rd tourney the same player knocked my teeth out..hahaha) and rushdown characters like Cage. That...and I'm still facepalming days after why I kept on doing EX teleport (hung over from mk9....really need to unlearn that move).

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/may/12/mortal-kombat-x-asia-pacific-championships-qualifier-replays-check-out-eastern-worlds-proficiency-latest-mortal-kombat-game/

PS: I had a TYM account linked to my FB account but when I tried connecting again, I kept on getting error messages. So had to create a new account. :(

Scoot Magee

please some more Hellfire scorpion clips...thanks
@Scoot Magee I bet you have new clips :)
The only ones I have are from online play though :( Last person I played was m2dave, I'll post some of those. There's a lot of stuff dropped and etc online though. Hopefully I can get some offline stuff up soon.

Train

Noob
I don't mid with online clips.. unfortunatelly so many ppl here don't have chance to play offlane...me included

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
A This was a week earlier before the patch kicks in, either way, i've leveled up a ton ever since with Ninjutsu, and i will upload my today matches on the following days.