What's new

Scorpion help...

Hey so I had a few questions about scorp. I feel like a noob asking some of these but I can't find the answer anywhere. My first question is when someone is trying to get his AA throw should I mash the block button or just hold it when I'm jumping? My second question is a matter of opinion but after you spear someone what do u do? Most people uppercut and then move in but some guy named youngnicca was playing me and he owned me by RH, teleport, dlp, then sweep. So what is everyone's preference? My last question is why is it when I do a crossover jump kick to a teleport and then I try to spear Them out of the air it only works like 50% of the time? Do different characters fall at different frame rates? Because I do it hella fast and nothing seems to improve it. Any help would be nice u don't have to answer all the questions. Thx mk community...

BeRB

Noob
Videos are a good way of finding this out, There's also an entire writeup about Scorpion, Look at stickied posts

Yea I tried looking for videos and didn't see any. I also read the write up but none of these subjects were covered.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
There are a ton of match videos on youtube, you just have to wade through the tournament footage because it's mostly random online tourneys.

Wow I havnt seen him yet I thought I had seen most people on YouTube already. Thanks for the info alot I appreciate it.

I didn't notice ur comment eralier konqrr but thx yea I've gone through alot of tourney vids. (by the way your rep is hella good) but the one thing I noticed is that I feel people play so different in high level play. Truthfully there aren't that many real high level players on ps3. Although I played David gem today and he wooped me so bad. Lol but when someone at a high level plays another high level he plays so different then against a casual. Especially with characters like sub and scorp. So watching tourney vids are somewhat hepfull but still difficult to pull alot out from it.

BeRB

Noob
Anything you can do in a tourny you can do in a casual match it's all about how you set it up