LEXS LAB

1. b2 2bar+trait 70% (3% extra with j2) lexs lab right corner

2. j3 2bar+trait 64% lexs lab right corner

3. b1 2bar+trait 62% (4% extra with j2) lexs lab right corner

notes: laser cannot be escaped and is unscaled, MB hellfire cannot be escaped

YARD

1. b1 3 bar+trait 69% (3% extra with j2) yard

2. b2 2 bar 59% (4% extra with j2) yard

notes: barrel cannot be escaped and is unscaled, MB hellfire cannot be escaped after a barrel hits

Last edited:

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
1man3letters - Oh you can? Damn. Thanks for testing.

The toolbox hitting or missing after 2,U3 depended on the height you hit them with the 2,U3. Too high and the toolbox will miss, that's what I found when I was doing these combos at least.

If it can be D1'ed or jumped over I guess you could turn it into a mind game by faking out the toolbox and punish whatever they try to do. Jump over = Teleport etc.

Nice right side combos ! I'll practice those.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
1man3letters - Oh you can? Damn. Thanks for testing.

The toolbox hitting or missing after 2,U3 depended on the height you hit them with the 2,U3. Too high and the toolbox will miss, that's what I found when I was doing these combos at least.

If it can be D1'ed or jumped over I guess you could turn it into a mind game by faking out the toolbox and punish whatever they try to do. Jump over = Teleport etc.

Nice right side combos ! I'll practice those.
yea theres still a guessing game of sorts with it,
just like trying MB hellfires when not guaranteed but just for interactable combos maybe we should try stick to stuff that cant be escaped.
if they can only super escape a setup thats not so bad but ones that you can mb f/b3 or wakeup out of i personally dont bother with.

1man3letters

heres another batch :)

ALLEY

1. 49% trait dumpster combo (3% extra with j2)

2. 2 bar+trait 59% dumpster combo (3% extra with j2)

notes: dumpster cannot be escaped and is unscaled on both combos.

3. b2 1 bar+trait 57% right corner alley (3% extra with j2)

4. b1 1 bar+trait 49% right corner alley (4% extra with j2)

notes: arrow sign cannot be escaped and is unscaled on both combos

5. b2 1 bar+trait 61% (super escape) left corner alley (3% extra with j2)

6. b1 1 bar+trait 56% (super escape) left corner alley (3% extra with j2)

notes: can be escaped with super but will still take damage

mess hall and wayne manor next...

Last edited:

1man3letters

MESS HALL

1. 1bar+trait 42% mask combo v1 (3% extra with j2)

2. 1bar+trait 41% mask combo v2 (4% extra with j2)

notes: (ignore errors in video title) mask are scaled damage on both combos. MB hellfire cannot be escaped after mask hits

WAYNE MANOR

1. 1bar+stage bounce 60% piano combo (3% extra with j2)

notes: piano cannot be escaped and is unscaled

2. 1bar+stage bounce 58% (super escape) chair of goods combo (3% extra with j2)

notes: super escape but opponent will still take damage

3. scorpion on a motorcycle 48%, problem?

notes: this is the highest damage i could get while keeping it that the bike otg could not be escaped. just for funnies

ill do the watchtower and wonder woman stage tomorrow, have about 12 combos for them between there 4 stages

Last edited:

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
B2, dash, DF3, MB Spear, B3, J3, NJ3, Teleport, 1,1,3/2,U3, Takedown. 36%

Worth adding to OP?

Got a few dumb combos coming up in about 10 mins. :)

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
3 Dumb 1 Bar B2 Starter Combos:

1. 1,1 - 32%

2. D1 - 33%

3. DF1 - 33%

Thought these were pretty cool. :)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Do scorp players ever use b3/f3 cancels in combos? If so what are they?

My corner combo:

Ji2 3 trait 3 mbf3 j3 112 f113 spear mb ji2 f22u3 bf3 (57% I think...away from my xbox right now. Could be more)

If there is an intractable to throw, you get 20% unscaled after spear mb (51% + 20%)

Pretty good damage for 3 bars and trait.

1man3letters

Do scorp players ever use b3/f3 cancels in combos? If so what are they?

My corner combo:

Ji2 3 trait 3 mbf3 j3 112 f113 spear mb ji2 f22u3 bf3 (57% I think...away from my xbox right now. Could be more)

If there is an intractable to throw, you get 20% unscaled after spear mb (51% + 20%)

Pretty good damage for 3 bars and trait.
i went mad on the MB cancels when the added the damage lol, dont really use them too much now, if i do it generally when im doing a 3/4bar combo for a kill.
theres a few added in the "2bar +" section but i really should add some into the corner section aswell, that one you have there is nice.

glad u mentioned the free unscaled interactables, alot of scorpions seem to forget they can do it in corner and midscreen also.
personally though my main goal when i get someone in the corner is to put them in the j2 starter corner vortex, thats shit so messed up lol

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Just, Just...square, square, spear, back triangle, X, teleport punch, X, X, or the same thing but replace the last X, X, with square square triangle.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
i went mad on the MB cancels when the added the damage lol, dont really use them too much now, if i do it generally when im doing a 3/4bar combo for a kill.
theres a few added in the "2bar +" section but i really should add some into the corner section aswell, that one you have there is nice.

glad u mentioned the free unscaled interactables, alot of scorpions seem to forget they can do it in corner and midscreen also.
personally though my main goal when i get someone in the corner is to put them in the j2 starter corner vortex, thats shit so messed up lol
What is that vortex your speaking of?

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
So it seems to me that while he can't hit high damage with combos, Scorpion can get damage from intractables mid-combo. Not a bad tradeoff if that's the case, then, but I can see how that's frustrating :p

EOTL

I think the combos ending in vortex should end in nj2xairteleport rather than nj2,112xteleport. Might be a training glitch or whatever you can instant overhead j1 or crossup j3 before they can duck with just nj2 but doesn't seem to work with one you listed. Seems worth a few less percent for more options. I'm an hour into learning scorpion though so probably missed something.

EDIT: Nevermind, should wait before I post i guess. The crossup jump 3 is a lot easier with the air teleport though.

Last edited:

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I was hoping that just ONE combo could use less than 4 bars. I was disappointed.

Somehow I leave this thread thinking Scorpion is even worse than before I entered. This is coming from a Joker player.
Congratulations.

1man3letters

added two 50% 1 bar+trait combo to the stage bounce section....
11~trait, 3~stage bounce, b3, j3, j3~telepunch. ij1~telepunch. MB hellfire - 41% + 9% - 50%
b1~trait, 3 ~stage bounce, b3, j3, j3~telepunch, ij1~telepunch. MB hellfire - 41% + 9% - 50%

also added a b3 section in the 1 bar no trait combo section....
b3, j3, j3~telepunch, j3~telepunch. MB hellfire - 36% + 9% - 45%
b3, j3, j3~telepunch, 212. MB hellfire - 35% + 9% - 44%
b3, j3, j3~telepunch, 2u3~MB spear, nj2~telepunch, hellfire - 37% + 6% - 43%
b3, j3, j3~telepunch, 2u3~MB spear, nj2 112~telepunch - 38% into vortex

will have to finish up my stage combo videos soon also

low damage??? hahaha! EAT HELLFIRE!!!