What's new

*Scorpion Combos and BnB’s*

what's scorpion's most optimal 1 bar spear krushing blow combo? (I mean just the bar needed for the krushing blow.) also does anyone feel like the damage he gets for that krushing blow is a little lacking?

Zviko

Noob
what's scorpion's most optimal 1 bar spear krushing blow combo? (I mean just the bar needed for the krushing blow.) also does anyone feel like the damage he gets for that krushing blow is a little lacking?
Depends on variation. I'm not a Scorpion main though so I'm just guessing here.
The first one it's probably Jin2, F32/4, BF1.
Reborn it's probably Jin2, 4, BF1.
The third one it's probably NJ D2, F3, 11, BF1 or if F3, 11 doesn't work, just 4 into BF1.

The damage is not great but Scorpion's damage in general is pretty good so it's fine imo.

Depends on variation. I'm not a Scorpion main though so I'm just guessing here.
The first one it's probably Jin2, F32/4, BF1.
Reborn it's probably Jin2, 4, BF1.
The third one it's probably NJ D2, F3, 11, BF1 or if F3, 11 doesn't work, just 4 into BF1.

The damage is not great but Scorpion's damage in general is pretty good so it's fine imo.
yeah but scorpion's good damage comes most from burning specter and searing rage + teleports which people seem to always have break away for. I'm just saying it feels like i'm not getting a lot for a krushing blow and a bar

Zviko

Noob
yeah but scorpion's good damage comes most from burning specter and searing rage + teleports which people seem to always have break away for. I'm just saying it feels like i'm not getting a lot for a krushing blow and a bar
Well this one is unbreakable and it's around 28%. That's very good actually. It does the same as your bnb punish off of 11 that is breakable. You will not find many unbreakable combos/KBs that do more than that. I mean, if you want to get a combo you have to amplify your spear either way but because you hit it at long range you just get that extra damage for free.