What's new

Video/Tutorial Scorpion Combos 2013 | 35%-60%

SPLED0R

Noob
1. The intro was as almost as long as the combo video.
2. Why is it that you have to use that horrible MK theme from the movie.
3. Nobody likes a German Scorpion saying "willkommen"
4. Nobody likes the horrible sounds of dubstep, stay away from it. It's not a MW3 quickscope montage.
5. The combos are older than you.

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
1. The intro was as almost as long as the combo video.
2. Why is it that you have to use that horrible MK theme from the movie.
3. Nobody likes a German Scorpion saying "willkommen"
4. Nobody likes the horrible sounds of dubstep, stay away from it. It's not a MW3 quickscope montage.
5. The combos are older than you.
1.yeah you are right its a bit to long
2.Somebody like it and somebody dont like it. I love the first both MK movies. That is the reason why I used the mk themen
3.I find cool it in german Willkommen =) But the different isnt so big to welcome
4.In the Legacy Movies you can heart just dubstep
5.Are you sure? LoL

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
alot of these combos use like 2 bars of meter when scorpion in this game needs that meter for Vortex/void so he can breaker in case of a wrong guess. Better combos in the corner could be done like 1,1, spear, ji2, f2,1 ex teleport, 2,1 teleport, 1,1 spear which is like 40 -42 percent cant remember, with that combo you can d3, to pick them up, or F4 spear for a reset ( timing is very strict), or 1,1 speaar, f2,1 ex teleport, f4, 3 sear (void reset).

The intro was really long though. also the stage switching in between hits on the combo makes it look weird when you are performing the combo that's just me though.

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
Hmm I cant change it nowYes the Intro is to long over 40s.

I tried make a bit diffierent stuff. Not all the same videos.

ryublaze

Noob
I like the transitions.

@every1 else: he never said these combos were practical and using meter can add more damage which can be useful in some situations. Scorpion's ex moves besides his teleport do the same thing without ex so really these combos are similar to some of Scorpion's meterless combos except he does enhanced moves to make the combo video more flashy.