What's new

Scorpion Beginner Winning Game plan

vegeta

Saiyan Prince

Hey guy's this is just a beginner game plan that I made for scorpion, with commentary and ranked match examples! If you would like to check it out, please let me know what you think! Appreciate it!
I’m not a beginner at all but I watched this and learned a few things. I do a lot of this but overall I had peppered in some “incorrect” stuff (or fluff) that indirectly gave opponents a way out in hindsight or allowed them to shift the tide without forcing them to. I got frustrated a decent amount by some losses and thought maybe my character needs a backup. Then I learned his reborn last week but with only small additional success in certain situations, with this I was able to pinpoint where I can refine my own play and severely reduce the feeling of “I’m not in control of the match”. Since I can now have a core gameplan and adjust it from there.

Thing is out of the two variants I like Searing Rage better and from what I saw this method works with either one but as I climb in levels or compete in tournaments I can see where reborn and it’s Tele cancels really compliment this core plan too. Might be prudent for me to run reborn and switch to SR when I see I don’t necessarily need the cancels