What's new

scorpion amped spear brutality?

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
I'm missing one brutality and as title says it is the one for his ampd spear. Anyone gotten it that can tell me where? I've long completed his ToT and I don't seem to be getting ANY brutalities for any characters from resetting krypt.

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
I have it but not sure where i got it from. I dont have all of his towers done so it was either in the first 2, or in a random ToT

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
crap must be random because I have all of his done and don't have it. Also missing one for Kitana, Johnny, and Kano and ditto on fully mastered ToT for all of them.

Edit: @t3kwytch3r, do you have all of The Gauntlet towers done yet? Maybe there are some in those. I'm only on Stage 18.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
thanks for that list it'll be a big help figuring out what I'm missing. Too bad I can't do anything about the random and can't be on 24-7 because I work and I'm married, lol.

Parasurama

Dragon
Definitely not. One of the random friggin towers has it. I beat all of my mains' character towers and been through krypt and I'm still missing one for both Scorpion and Kitana.
Is that tower with question marks?
What is the last brutality in the character tower btw?

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
Is that tower with question marks?
What is the last brutality in the character tower btw?
Maybe? I always have one summoned so I don't know about the question marks but nothing else has question marks so yes? And his last one from character towers is "Clean Cut" I think. You kill them with B2 when you have low health and split them samurai style.