What's new

Scorpion 3 CB in a Combo (46%)

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
Yeah the f3 into Tele AMP is the trickiest part. Get that down and your opponent will fear that uppercut if you have two bars, lol. Especially since it is 45-46% plus bleed DoT.

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
yeah its risky because you need to do it at the right time, i choose to do uppercut F3 4 online so it makes the combo easier hah

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Scorpion is out here , needing 3 CBs , to do one Baraka BnBs worth of damage lmao.
Not really. He can do about the same amount of damage with 2 amplified specials.
Agreed, though. These kind of combos will be mad hype in tournament play since it takes some skill to pull off as many krushing blows in one combo. Also the visuals add to this.

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
Not really. He can do about the same amount of damage with 2 amplified specials.
Agreed, though. These kind of combos will be mad hype in tournament play since it takes some skill to pull off as many krushing blows in one combo. Also the visuals add to this.
he can't do a 46% with 2 meters, i don't think that combo exist unless you are talking about adding a fatal blow too but with only 2 bars i don't think so