What's new

Scarecrow's New Wakeup Attacks

yahhhhh boiii, although i am glad I played with him while he had tje slight handi cap, forced me to play better and more efficiently

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Interesting thing is that in the patch notes it says that those attacks not having invincibility frames was a bug. This fool was supposed to have WU attacks all along.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
I'm confused as to what this video actually proves? You are neutral jumping to avoid an AI set to standard wake-up :/
on knockdown you can dash/walk forward and still have time to neutral jump attack into full combo on his wake up. what i meant with video is that his new wake up is decent but not the best.

Nausea

Soul Ascended
on knockdown you can dash/walk forward and still have time to neutral jump attack into full combo on his wake up. what i meant with video is that his new wake up is decent but not the best.
Tbh you could do that with nearly all of the casts wake ups on a HKD not just SC. Its up to the opponent you play to notice this and maybe tech roll or delay instead. The video serves no purpose man.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Tbh you could do that with nearly all of the casts wake ups on a HKD not just SC. Its up to the opponent you play to notice this and maybe tech roll or delay instead. The video serves no purpose man.
Can you do that against DS?

Shaka

Tier Whore.
I ain't preaching shit little man chill out. I'm just saying the video you put up isn't a fair representation of his wake up and this particular video serves no direct purpose. If you done the same thing to DS with wake up knee, you could neutral jump it all day.
:DOGE

trufenix

bye felicia
In every single one of those examples Aquaman is in the air before Scarecrow even wakes up. Why the hell wouldn't you just delayed wake up or teleport or anything other than shoot a fireball at where he was?

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
all but one of the wake ups in the game are not the best

and what you described happens to almost every wake up in the game. This is a perfect example of you getting outplayed, and blaming the character. Stop the downplay its atrocious.