What's new

Scarecrow MU Chart

GJX7

Your Mediocrity Is Killing Me
Welcome!
I believe that it is very important that every character has a good MU chart thread; this is useful for people that just want to see the MU numbers upfront.
Please note is chart will be constantly changing as the game is updated and as opinions are shared!

Scarecrow MU Chart
Aquaman 5 - 5
Atom 5 - 5
Atrocitus 5 - 5
Bane 6 - 4
Batman 4 - 6
Black Adam 6 - 4
Black Canary 6 - 4

Black Manta 5 - 5
Blue Beetle 6 - 4
Brainiac 4 - 6
Captain Cold 5 - 5
Catwoman 5 - 5

Cheetah 6 - 4
Cyborg 5 - 5
Darkseid 5 - 5
Deadshot 5 - 5

Doctor Fate 4 - 6
Firestorm 5 - 5
The Flash 6 - 4
Gorilla Grodd 6 - 4

Green Arrow 4 - 6
Green Lantern 5 - 5
Harley Quinn 5 - 5
Hellboy 5 - 5
Joker 6 - 4
Poison Ivy 5 - 5
Raiden 6 - 4
Red Hood 4 - 6
Robin 5 - 5
Scarecrow 5 - 5
Starfire 5 - 5

Sub-zero 6 - 4
Supergirl 5 - 5
Superman 6 - 4
Swamp Thing 6 - 4

Wonder Woman 4 - 6

12 Winning
18 Even
6 Losing

Thank you!
Please share your opinions and tag anyone that this chart would apply to!

Last edited:

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Agree on Beetle and Cheetah.

I could see Starfire having some issues but could also see 5-5.

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
Welcome!
I believe that it is very important that every character has a good MU chart thread; this is useful for people that just want to see the MU numbers upfront.
This chart will be constantly updated as the game is updated and as opinions are shared!

Scarecrow MU Chart
Aquaman 5 - 5
Atrocitus 6 - 4
Bane 6 - 4

Batman 3 - 7
Black Adam 6 - 4
Black Canary 6 - 4
Black Manta 6 - 4
Blue Beetle 6 - 4
Brainiac 6 - 4

Captain Cold 5 - 5
Catwoman 5 - 5

Cheetah 6 - 4
Cyborg 6 - 4

Darkseid 4 - 6
Deadshot 4 - 6
Doctor Fate 4 - 6
Firestorm 4 - 6

The Flash 6 - 4
Gorilla Grodd 6 - 4

Green Arrow 3 - 7
Green Lantern 5 - 5
Harley Quinn 4 - 6
Hellboy 6 - 4
Joker 6 - 4
Poison Ivy 5 - 5
Raiden 6 - 4
Red Hood 4 - 6
Robin 6 - 4
Scarecrow 5 - 5
Starfire 6 - 4
Sub-zero 6 - 4

Supergirl 4 - 6
Superman 6 - 4
Swamp Thing 6 - 4

Wonder Woman 4 - 6

19 Winning
6 Even
10 Losing

Thank you!
Please share your opinions and tag anyone that this chart would apply to!
Great work! I disagree with a few.

Atrocitus: 5/5
Black Manta: 5/5
Brainiac: 4/6
Cyborg: 5/5
Robin: 5/5
Starfire: 5/5 or 4/6
Supergirl: 5/5 or 6/4
Superman: 5/5

I can expand on any of these if you'd like. =) I'm curious about Hellboy btw, I haven't had much MU experience but I wouldn't have thought he lost to Crow.

Batman is a 4-6 not really a 3-7 imo.

Darkseid, Deadshot & FS are all 5-5's ^

The chart omits Sub Zero but I'd likely put that under 6-4 as well.

GJX7

Great work! I disagree with a few.

Atrocitus: 5/5
Black Manta: 5/5
Brainiac: 4/6
Cyborg: 5/5
Robin: 5/5
Starfire: 5/5 or 4/6
Supergirl: 5/5 or 6/4
Superman: 5/5

I can expand on any of these if you'd like. =) I'm curious about Hellboy btw, I haven't had much MU experience but I wouldn't have thought he lost to Crow.
I don't have much experience on those that you mentioned so they will most likely change

But I really don't see how Crow looses to Brainiac. B3, D2, J2, J3 are huge normals that seem to keep him on the ground

Also, Supergirl may be a 5 - 5 but I could never see it being in Crow's favour, her eye beams can cut off huge areas of the screen and imo nominate the neutral

GJX7

Batman is a 4-6 not really a 3-7 imo.

Darkseid, Deadshot & FS are all 5-5's ^

The chart omits Sub Zero but I'd likely put that under 6-4 as well.
The reason Batman is 3 - 7 is because I think once he even has 1 bat then you can approach him. He can punish D1 lol

GJX7

Why 6-4 for Cyborg? I'd say it's pretty even.

Agree with WoWo
Yeah I haven't played against Cyborg a lot, this is very likely to change.

Also... How do you get like "special forces" under your name. I want Scarecrow!

GJX7

I think he might beat Superman now, but it's definitely not by enough for the Superman player to bitch about.
The teleport buff means that you can punish air laser very easily, this is one of Crow's easiest mu's

GJX7

Alright lads just off of initial reactions I've decided to change:
Black Manta to 5 - 5 from 6 - 4
Cyborg to 5 - 5 from 6 - 4
Darkseid to 5 - 5 from 4 - 6
Deadshot to 5 - 5 from 6 - 4
Harley Quinn to 5 - 5 from 4 - 6
Robin to 5 - 5 from 6 - 4 (alot of 5-5s, aha)

If you want me to change anything back please speak up! I want this chart to be as accurate as possible :)

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
I don't have much experience on those that you mentioned so they will most likely change

But I really don't see how Crow looses to Brainiac. B3, D2, J2, J3 are huge normals that seem to keep him on the ground

Also, Supergirl may be a 5 - 5 but I could never see it being in Crow's favour, her eye beams can cut off huge areas of the screen and imo nominate the neutral
Only a yolo Brainiac loses to Crow. Brainiac isn't obligated *at all* to be aggressive in the MU. He can trait up, walk back, and wait for Crow to hang himself on the approach. His shoulder still antiairs jump ins and his divekick is still a godly whiff punisher which can be paired with trait for frame traps and armor breaking. He has all the tools he needs to make it an awful MU for Crow when played at a high level.

Sources: Bot, Scar, TitaniumTigerz

SG's zoning is good, but she can't pressure him as easily as some other characters and is almost always starved for meter. 6/4 might be a little generous, but I still think it's at least even.

GJX7

Only a yolo Brainiac loses to Crow. Brainiac isn't obligated *at all* to be aggressive in the MU. He can trait up, walk back, and wait for Crow to hang himself on the approach. His shoulder still antiairs jump ins and his divekick is still a godly whiff punisher which can be paired with trait for frame traps and armor breaking. He has all the tools he needs to make it an awful MU for Crow when played at a high level.

Sources: Bot, Scar, TitaniumTigerz

SG's zoning is good, but she can't pressure him as easily as some other characters and is almost always starved for meter. 6/4 might be a little generous, but I still think it's at least even.
Like I said I don't have much experience, but I very much trust the sources and it may very well change. All I know is that I beat Mitsuowns Brainiac haha