What's new

Scarecrow Combos Question

I can't seem to connect a single thing with him. I can't hit a b3 or anything out of a MB db1 or any of his strings. Everyone from pre-release was saying you could do 22 in dbf3 but that whiffs too. None of the combos I have found online seem to work either. Are they just really tight and I'm not hitting them or is he broken?

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
The timing is weird, I've actually be running into a little bit of issues connecting the B3. You're taking 2 steps forward during the DB1 right?

AceOfKnaves

Hallucin8
Make sure your dashing foward during death spin.
After MB wait for the exact moment the hook retracts back to Scarecrow then input b3. Timing is a little tight but practice makes perfect.

I think 22xxcomand grab was a tick throw pre day 1 patch shouldn't work now

ErmacMKX

Noob
Try this, what I do is during the db1 mb I continue to hold the b in the db1, then all you have to do is press 3. It's much more consistent and you don't have to do the ff b3 input. A little shortcut, so basically it's db(Hold the b)1MB, 3. Hope this helps.

I can't seem to connect a single thing with him. I can't hit a b3 or anything out of a MB db1 or any of his strings. Everyone from pre-release was saying you could do 22 in dbf3 but that whiffs too. None of the combos I have found online seem to work either. Are they just really tight and I'm not hitting them or is he broken?
I found I was whiffing it until I started tapping B3 rather than holding it for a split second - this improved my conversion massively. Also as mentioned previously, the timing is odd, you need the scythe to have reached Scarecrows side before doing the input. The best thing to do is practice, then look at what position the scythe is every time you convert, then use this as your reference point in matches.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yup, you have to tap B3 right away after MB death spin. It's like harley's B3 after tantrum carthwheel. Go into practice mode and pratice the timing for that and connecting his scythe grab after 1,2,3 will help you rank up the damage on those combos.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This is a pain in the ass. Especially off a three swing MB Spin. Tight inputs are one thing, but the input problems in general don't do Crow any favors.